9

Hyunjin POV

"Innie~!!" I swung my left arm as I open the door. Yeah Im visiting him and Minnie like I said in the last chap. "I bought donuts for you cuties!" I put a box of donuts on the counter. "Aw, hyung you don't have to!" Innie put down his wiping cloth and take the box into the staff room. Minnie is busy with his cashier machine (?) Idk what's the name for that. "Hey Im here! You're not happy?!" I swung my hand in front of his face, he looked up on me in shock.

"Oh didn't see you there" He looked down back. Istg this guy.. I let out a sigh along with rolling my eyes. "Wanna coffee or anything?" Innie walk out the staff room wiping his hand on his apron. I looked up the menu with a fist on my lips. "Americano~" Minnie sings quietly but I can hear it. "Jowa jowa~" I start dancing. Innie just smile at both of us while rethinking his life.

"Yeah an Americano for me please" I stops dancing before taking out my wallet. "Kay, an Americano for our Jinnie~" Innie said in a soft tone that make me SOFT. With a smug yet cute face, I put money on the counter, for my coffee ofc and switch my place to in front of him. I REALLY want to hug him but this freakin counter is blocking me. "I think you should wait somewhere else, not here hehe" He giggles. OMG YANG JEONGIN CAN'T YOU NOT BE SO FREAKING CUTEEEEE.

"GIVE ME THOSE CHEEKS!" My hands immediately goes after his cheeks. He back off laughing, "we're at public, hyung" He looks around, maybe trying to find his manager, Chan hyung. "Who cares? EEEEKK" I continue to move forward along with him backing off. My chest hurts thanks to THIS COUNTER. I smack the counter, then go pouting. Innie just rolls his eyes and go get some ice in the ice crate. I just staring at him doing his work till I realized that the person beside him is actually looking at me.

I immediately look at the other side. But wait- I look back at him, he's doing his work in rush. Somehow, I can feel that I know this person. He's wearing a mask but I think I recognized those eyes.. But where??? "Your coffee!" I escaped from zoning out and blinked multiple times as Innie put my coffee on the check-out counter. "Oh! Thank you!" Now the counter is the same level as my under stomach now it's time. "YEEEEE" I squish his cheeks while squeaking loudly. "Sorry sir but my employee is not a plushie" I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"AH! CHAN HYUNG!" I let go of Innie who's giggling like AN ANGEL HE IS. "It's been a long time, Hyunjin" We both shake hands and hugs. "Do you need anything?" Chan hyung ask along with him commanding Innie to do his work. "Nope! I got everything I need already!" I smile. "Oh, okay then.. Jisung what are you doing?! Do your work!" He yells but in happy tone. "Uuuuu, this hot af manager... Uuuuuuu" I take my coffee while mocking him. He laughs, "hah! Me? Hot? No no" He shook his head, we both laugh.

I looked up on my phone and it's already 1pm?! Oh no, my father must be waiting right now! "Oops, Im late for smth, see you guys later!" I put my phone in my pocket, I walk past Chan hyung waving at him. I waves at Innie and Minnie and that Jisung guy! "Oh almost forgot! Hi Jisung nice to meet ya, Im Hyunjin, see u soon!" I wave at him too. He just bow at me, hmm maybe he's introverted or smth. Ugh forget bout that I better hurry up now!

Jisung POV

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened? Thank God I was a bit sick today so I wear a mask. He wears a white turtleneck shirt with a dark blue denim jacket and istg he looks so GODLY HANDSOME. With his brown hair sjdbshsbsbs I can't stop looking at him! And I heard two women talked about him at the counter, probably shocked by his beauty haha! Well who doesn't? But oh my God how shameless he is *facepalms* He just straight up cupping his cheeks like that?! Like hello he's working and it's public AND I WAS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM.

Gosh Jisung why are you so furious bout that?! Just let them be....

~🕑~

Author POV

"Siri play 'That should be ME' by Justin Bieber" Jisung sit down taking a strawberry jam stuffed donut. "Woah lookin mad today, what's wrong?" Seungmin laugh but immediately stops after Jisung glare at him "Nothing" He answered in cold voice, rolling his eyes away then bite into his donut roughly. Both Minnie and Innie are quietly shocked.

~🌃~

It's cold outside, Jisung is watching his fav anime with a blanket on his. Yeah he's in the living room cuz Hyunjin is not home yet. He bites into his own made tuna sandwich while focusing on the TV. Sounds weird right? Jisung got home early this time, Chan closed the cafe 30 minutes early cuz he got smth to do. Where did Hyunjin go? He put his chin on his palms.

20 minutes passed, Jisung is sleepy but he need to finish this anime tonight. He decides to make a cup of coffee, but he's too lazy, he's now laying on the sofa. After a minute passed, he's finally asleep.

"Ugh! This darn keys!" Hyunjin burst open the door. He slammed the door and went into his room furiously. Oh he looks mad..

After a while, he came out again to the living room with his pajama. Jisung is already in his dreamland not knowing Hyunjin change the channel. "Fckin whore, who she think she was?" He lean back at the sofa. The brown hair guy let out an angry sigh. He looks to his left and saw a guy in blanket curling into a ball. This guy made me feel calm somehow. Hyunjin thought

The atmosphere was quiet for a moment til a sob was heard. Hyunjin who's almost fall asleep as well jolt awake. He turn to his left and saw Jisung crying. ".....Eomma.... I miss you....." Jisung cried. "Hey hey what's wrong?" The taller whispered and went closer to Jisung and tap his shoulder softly. Jisung cried again til he whimper, "I.. Miss.. My parents..." He's still in his dream. "Hey, wake up!" Hyunjin tap him for another time and let out a relief sigh as the sleeping boy open his eyes.

Jisung sniffs as tear still dripping from his eyes. Hyunjin look at him in worry, "are you okay?". Jisung shook his head and immediately hugs the guy in front him, "Where did you go?" He sniffs again. Hyunjin is clueless. All that he could think now is what the fuck?. "I.. Went to meet my parents.." That guy knew he shouldn't said that. "Oh.." Jisung start tearing up again, "it's okay just let it all out" Hyunjin hugs him back.

Jisung snug his face onto the older shoulder, "Please... Don't leave me..." Jisung, the one who said that actually can't believe he said that. "Alright alright I won't leave you okay, I won't.." He hugs him tighter. Jisung didn't forget to share his blanket with Hyunjin, "Thanks..." They both settle themselves in cuddle position.

"Im sorry.."

"Sorry for what?"

"Ignoring you.."

"Oh.. It's okay... That was my fault..."

"But I shouldn't ignore you like that..."

"It's okay, Cutie..."

"My name is Jisung..."

"Oh, alright.. Jisungie.."

"...."

"Wait..."

"Let's talk bout that tmrw, Im not in the mood for that.."

~To be continued~

Hey guys so umm.. sOrry ksksksk idk why i just feel unmotivated lol anyways im back :3 and maybe will go missing again :>
Stay safe and have a nice day <3