12

"he's handsome for what? for my upcoming funeral??" that one girl muttered to her friend.

"omg, i wanna scream" said the other girl behind their seat.

"go ask for his number" another girl who's sitting beside the window nudges her friend.

"WOW" Jeongin the holy child, gasped.

"whut" Hyunjin stares at him as if he didn't just attacked everyone including the straight mfs in the cafe with his visual.

I cant believe my eyes

Jisung wished he could wake up right now. But that's when the dreamlike reality hit him.

"Hi Jisung~"

HWANG HYUNJIN WHAT THE ACTUAL-

"you know him?" Jeongin asked in shock. The said behind him was left stunned by the sudden attack he just received.

"ofc i knew him, he's my housemate, right Jisungie?? oh and do you like my new hair?? I dyed it!" The blonde leans himself onto the counter

Both of Jisung's workmates literally shocked to their bone. Jeongin's jaw was left hanging for about 30 seconds, Seungmin in the other hand does the same but with a hand on his mouth.

And as you can see behind them is Han Jisung, his soul just left his body 5 seconds ago. All of them are doing mannequin challenge till Bangchan comes in.

"Ey, what's goin on here?"

They just move their eyes to him.

"Doin mannequin challenge? Lemme join!"

"Pft!" Hyunjin snorts, "Lame.."

"What? What's with the lame?"

"Hyung, that challenge was 4 years ago, it's outdated now"

"tHeN wHy aRe yOu dOiN iT iN mY nEwDaTeD cAfE?" The manager mocks in annoyance

"nothing big actually, these two being dramatic about my interaction with your cutest worker" The younger smirked

"Cutest?" Bangchan turn his attention to the still stunned three. "Jeongin??"

"oh umm, yea he's the cutest uhhh, the second cutest!"

"Seungmin?"

"Did you really-"  Jisung soul finally made it into his body again

"Oh he's talkin bout you?" Bangchan laughed.

"OF COURSE IM THE CUTEST HERE" he yelled

"damn middle child calm down" The older huffed out before putting his apron and went to the counter, ordering Jisung to continue his work.
The stunned two finally start moving again as their manager asked for. "What do you want anyways?" Bangchan speak as he rolled up his sleeves.

"Americano and your middle child, please" Hyunjin casually spat out. "Can yall stop with your gay drama already? I mean, I love gay drama but not while im working" He placed the order into the cashier machine, annoyed by the younger. "No, what? I just started ep 1" He said as he held out a cash to pay his coffee.

"It's already ep 60 by yesterday" Bangchan rolled his eyes as he pick a plastic cup and start doing his customer order.

"What do you mean?" Hyunjin asked in confusion, he didn't came yesterday.

"Can you move please?" An annoyed voice made Hyunjin flinches.

"Oh.. s-sorry" He immediately move out the queue line.