5

👆That guy is Seo Ji hun and he got that second lead syndrome i- sksjsbajbawh ok back to the story oh anyway smut coming :>

Author POV

Hyunjin was busy cleaning his room when he heard noises outside his room. He started to panic when the doorknob start shaking. Lucky Hyunjin, he locked it. "Told ya" He heard Jisung's voice outside. He let out a small sigh before continues on his cleaning.

"But youre acting strange though, did you just murdered someone or smth?" Felix still can't believe Jisung. "Are you kiddin me? Ofc not" Jisung laugh awkwardly but then Changbin interrupt, "or.... Did you keep a girl in there? Omg! LIX LET'S SAVE THAT GIRL!"

"OMG JISUNG!" Felix agree with Changbin's theory. They both run back to the door and knock it aggressively. Jisung started to panic, "GUYS STOP IT!" They ignore Jisung and continue knocking. "IS SOMEONE IN THERE?! WHAT DID JISUNG DO TO YOU?!?!?!" Changbin shout followed by Felix, "WE'RE SAVING YOU!"

Hyunjin who's in there startled by them and hid himself in his blanket. "Omg cutie WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He shout quietly while they're still knocking and shouting. "GUYS STOP THE NEIGHBORS CAN HEAR YOU OMG IT'S MIDNIGHT" Jisung pull them far from the door and Hyunjin again let out a relief sigh.

"We're just kidding though, chill out" Felix said playfully. "I know you're kidding but YOU'RE TO LOUD" Jisung almost slap both of them but he can't cuz they stare at him like a baby.

"Aish.. Just sleep at the sofa! You guys like to sleep on each other right?" Then he put a smug along with them. Felix started to blush when Changbin is looking at him with a smirk. "Don't look at me like that... Gosh..." Felix push his boyfriend shoulder cuz he's so damn embarrassed.

"Augh.. I feel nauseous..." Jisung rub his neck totally disgusted. Changbin yawns and hugs Felix, "im sleepy, let's go Felix, we sleep at the sofa tonight cuz this guy right here is keeping a chick in his room" They both laughed before walking away from Jisung. "Can you stop?" Jisung rolls his eyes and went into his room.

Jisung POV

It's near 4 and i still can't sleep. Maybe cuz i already slept earlier... And im so freaking hungry right now ugh! Oh wait there's a cake in the fridge, i should go get it. I went out and saw the lovebirds are sleeping.

Felix is hugging his baby tightly and Changbin hyung is sleepin on his chest ughhhh i want to sleep on someone's chest to.

I slowly walk past them and then rush to the kitchen. But then i saw a figure on the island eating something, when i approach, the figure startled by me and almost scream, "gosh- you scare me!"

"Where did you get that cake?" My eyes went on his cake- i mean.. Not that cake! The cake he's eating gosh you guys are dirty minded. "From the fridge.." He said after took a bite.

"Who said you can eat that cake?" I folds my arms. "No one.. Why? You bought this cake? Sorry.." He apologized but he still eating the cake wth?

"Hey! You can't eat that cake!" I stop him from eating. "What the- gosh i only took a piece, are you gonna swallow the whole cake into your mouth?" He stood up and went to the fridge to take a milk. "Why are you so shameless?" I continue eating his cake.

"So? This is my house, i can do anything" He drink the milk STRAIGHT FROM THE BOX WTH? "What the heck? Hey! That's my food! My MONEY!" He stops drinking the milk and put it back in the fridge. There was a spill of milk on his mouth gosh Jisung can you stop being dirty minded???

"I paid the rent... So shut the fuck up, i will buy you another milk, little shit" He called me what?! "Hey you no ass guy, this is my dad's house and you can't do anything bout that" The atmosphere started to heat up. "What did you just- ugh! I don't wanna fight im tired, btw can i take another piece since you ate mine?"

How shameless huh? "No" I took another bite and eat my cake playfully. He pissed off and approaches me. "What do you want?" I took another bite and suddenly he sit down then grab my face.

"I want my cake..." He said before he kiss me, HE KISS ME?! AKSJSBSJAA
OMG MY HEART IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

He touch my lips with his tongue telling me to open my mouth. Then there's me who's lowkey enjoying it, open my mouth and let him explore it. But i feel like he's taking something.. IS HE TAKING THE CAKES WHICH ARE IN MY MOUTH ALREADY??!?! EW GROSS!

I push him and he almost fall. I stand up and wipes my mouth with a tissue. He stood up too, approach me again omg pls stop it im a virgin. Wait did he just took my tissue?!?! SO RUDE!

"The cake was very delicious thanks too you" He wipes his mouth with MY TISSUE and THROW IT AT ME "Hey that's rude!" He walk away ignoring me who's talking to him. "Oh youre talking to me? Sorry, but is taking people's food is not rude?" He stops at the living room.

"Is kissing people without permission is not rude?" I said quietly bcz we're near the sleeping lovebirds. "but you're enjoying it.. So it's not" He smirk at me. I couldn't hold my anger anymore, im about to chase him but he runs into his room and slam his door close also lock it.

I stop at his door and try to open the door even though i know it's locked. Oh wait im too loud, are they awake? I take a peek and they're still sleeping. I let out a small yet big sigh and went into my room. You're lucky this time, hot guy. I'LL GET MY REVENGE.

Okay i regretted this and now im front of the window so why not? Good bye my friends good bye world.. *jumps into random person house below mine* uhh i guess it will be next time..
Stay safe and have a nice day <3