11

oh hello there, smut coming

"And what do you mean by that?"

"he's your boyfriend... right?"

"hUh?" The younger is in confused state.

"what do you mean 'hUh?'" Hyunjin mocks him. Jisung is still in confusion.

"I dont understand you" He crosses his arm.

"Me neither" That makes Jisung more, more, more, more, more, and more confused (stream more n more you hoes)

With that, Hyunjin walk away into his room, and lock the door. All Jisung could think now is just...

"is he mad bcos I didn't give him those cupcakes Minho brought?"

~Night~

those gays are having dinner. a quiet dinner. Jisung is actually kinda panic when Hyunjin is not talking to him so he decides to break the ice.

"why are you so quiet today? cuz i didn't gave you those cupcakes Minho brought? " he laugh a little.

Jisung sweetie idk what to say nemore....

"what the fuck is so funny?" the atmosphere went from awkward to a scary one.

"i m-mean like... is-s something b-bothering you? im just.. kidding ykno.. haha" Jisung starts to sweat

and screams internally

"why do you even care?" Hyunjin said not looking at his so-called-boyfriend in front of him. Jisung is now at his climax of nervous, maybe he shouldn't said something earlier.

"your hair is growing healthy by the way.." he changes the topic.
"you just noticed?"
for god sake, can this Hyunjin guy stop making him nervous, Jisung thought.
"uh... i noticed that long time ago... and.. i get to tell you now.. it looks good on you.. you look pretty" Jisung ended it with a smile.

Hyunjin can't choose but to blush a bit by his smile and the compliment he got for the first time.

First time since he grows his hair

this reminds him of his 'friends'.

"Lol Hyunjin what's up with that hair?"

"You look like my aunt hahahahaha"

"Bout to simp on someone or smth?"

"We're joking don't take it so seriously"

"at least give me one fuckin praise you fake people don't make it to obvious" that's what Hyunjin wanted to say but he insisted.

He didn't want to be alone.

"Hello??? im hereee.. do you hear me??"  Jisung waves his hand near his face. He zones in, "what was it?" his eyes widen as his dumbass thought he will hear more clearly.
"are you goin to dye it or smth?"  Jisung asked.
Hyunjin blinks for a second, "what colour should i dye?"
The younger lits up as he thinks maybe Hyunjin is not mad at him anymore, "i think black make that hair looks very sick like how it is now! but i wanna see how it goes with blonde" He stated.

"hmmm... I can't really trust a dud like you so we'll see bout that" Hyunjin filters his interest with an insult.
"why are you mad at me?" Jisung went pouty sad. Hyunjin snorts, "isn't it obvious?"

It takes a while for Jisung to realise, "you were jealous?"
"huh?" Hyunjin pretends to be dumb.
"of me and Minho?"
"you didn't call him hyung? or is he the same age as you?" Hyunjin try to change the topic.
"ayyy dont change the topic, you are jealoussssss of Minho" Jisung stands up with his dirty plate.
"im not! it's just---" The older panicked and starts to blush.
"owwhhhhhh i smell some jealousy~ I sMeLl sOmE jEaLouSy" he sings one of the lyrics in 'Sit Down' by the holy NCT aka National Childbirth Trust on his way to the sink