Chapter 2: Dinner Problem

About 3 hours it took for the boys of FIRE to get ready. They walked out to the restaurant, their security guarding them as they were really popular. They sat down at the table where the girl group, 'DREAM', was. "Hi Alice! Hi Mae! And Hi Sooya!" Jace said.

They girls said hi to Jace and the other boys. They all stood, gave each other hugs and sat down. Both Sooya and Alice sat next to Jace and MAKO as they felt comfortable around them since they were friends. However Mae, the youngest of the group decided to sit next to Sasha. "Hey Sasha~" She said in a seductive tone.

"Uhm...Hi." Sasha said to her. He looked down at his menu.

"What are the specials." She asked as she got really close to him and looked at the menu.

"U-Uhm, why don't you look?" Sasha handed her the menu and tried to get away from her.

She looked at him, an angry look in her face. Then she relaxed and sighed. She thought to herself "Isn't he a womanizer...? Does he not find me attractive...?"

Sasha got up "I have to go to the bathroom." He walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes passed and Jace said "Sasha's taking a bit of time. Should I go check on him?"

"Don't worry, I'll go check out what's going on." Mae said and got up. She walked to the boy's bathroom and saw Sasha standing and looking at himself in the mirror.

"What did I get myself into...?" He asked himself while washing his face and breathing heavily. He was really nervous.

Mae walked into the boys bathroom, though she was not allowed entrance due to the standard rule. "What's wrong pretty face?"

"W-Why are you in here?! You're not supposed to be in here." Sasha told her.

"Well, the other members wanted to check on you but I offered. See..." She got closer to him. "You're very attractive. You are part of the visual line of your group. Why don't you kiss me and we can make some magic happen. That would be great, wouldn't it?" She said, touching his chest and slowly driving her hands down.

"Listen...I don't know what's wrong with you but you did see the scandal happening with me, right?" He said to her, trying to make sure she knew about the whole mess.

"Of, course I did. You think I didn't do my digging before coming to dinner?" She said to Sasha.

"And that didn't make you want to stay away from me?" Sasha asked Mae, trying to push her away. He was backed against the wall so he had no more room to walk back.

Meanwhile, Jace saw that Sasha was taking his sweet time and so was Mae. He got up to go check and what he saw, he couldn't believe. He saw Mae and Sasha kissing. "Of course...the rumours are true then...he is a womanizer...and she's a fool for falling for it." Jace thought. He was about to walk away when he saw Sasha's hand in the way of the kiss.

"D-Did you just block my kiss?" She asked him, feeling offended.

"Listen...I don't know what kind of messed up image you have of me, that I'm some sort of sexual demon or some shit but that's not how this works. I don't want anything to do with you Mae. Tell the others I'm not feeling well. I'm going home." Sasha walked out of the restaurant. Jace heard everything.

"That asshole...how dare he not want to kiss me...Im super sexy and pretty. I'm the most beautiful kpop idol in the world. He should fall in love with me and want me all to himself. What kind of idiot." She said. She walked out and saw Jace. "Oh, uhm, Sasha left because he wasn't feeling well. Now come on, let's go back to the table, Jay. " She said to Jace. She wrapped her arms around his arm and walked with him to the table.

His thoughts were clouded by what she just did to Sasha. So clouded were his thoughts that he didn't notice the camera man walking out of the restaurant with the photo of the alleged 'kiss' between Sasha and Mae. At least it looked like a kiss from the angle it was taken.

Meanwhile...

Sasha sighs. "This is what happens when you make a deal with your boss...you end up in the eyes of everybody but not for your music. Nooooo, not at all." His stomach grumbles. "Damn it...I didn't eat. I'm so hungry." He saw a café that was about to close in 5 minutes. Sasha headed for the café and although the signed said closed, Sasha still walked in. "Uhm--"

"Hey kid. Read the sign. We're already closed. Beat it." The male worker said as he swept the floor.

"But your café says that it closes at 9 PM and it's still 8:56 PM." Sasha said, practically begging for food.

"Dude, read the damn sign, I said were cl--" The guy got hit on the head by his older sister and co-worker.

"DON'T BE RUDE! DO YOU KNOW WHO THAT IS!?" She yelled to her brother.

"Uhm no. Who the hell is he?" He said to his sister.

"That's Sasha, of the group FIRE." She said to her brother, then sweetly asked. "What brings you here?"

"I came to buy something to eat. I didn't have dinner so...I'm really hungry." Sasha said to her.

She smiled. "Okay, I'll take your oder." She said. Sasha ordered and while she wrapped up what Sasha ordered, she said, "I don't believe the rumors about you. You didn't look like you wanted that dumb girl. You're my bias. I love your voice. This might be weird to ask of you but can you sing your first verse from 'Smoking Hot'?" She asked Sasha.

"Anything for a fan." Sasha sang his verse. Both the sister and the brother were in love with his voice.

"You're named Sasha, right?" The brother asked. Sasha nodded. The brother said "I'll make sure to download your group's music. You are extremely talented. I like your voice." He said.

"Thank you and here." Sasha said trying to pay.

"No need to pay, it's on the house." The brother and sister said.

"Oh, thank you. Here. To brighten your days." Sasha handed them a donut to each from the ones he bought. He then walked to the train and went home.

Meanwhile...

Mrs. Chaeng smiles, looking at the picture of the 'kiss' at dinner. "Oh wow. This will really give us some publicity. Perfect..."

~To Be Continued~