Chapter 8: Ultimate SCANDAL

"Okay guys, so let's perform this last song and then let's get ready for our solo stages." Jace said to the group. They all started to sing and dance their debut song. The fans were all screaming. Sasha noticed that in the entire crowd, not a single person had a sign or anything with his name on it. Every single person had either Jace, MAKO, or Tae. But no Sasha. At all. He lost his confidence and did a few mess ups on stage. Then he got ready for the solo stages. He asked the sound team to hand him an acoustic guitar so he could sing and play 'Resentment' by Kesha. They handed him the acoustic guitar.

Meanwhile the other members sang their solos, Sasha mentally got prepared for the song. He then went onstage. There weren't as many people cheering for him. But they still cheered regardless because they still were polite. Sasha played the song and sang. Before he knew it, tears were rolling down his cheeks while he sang. Fans saw how in pain he was and they started crying too. Then, before Sasha knew it, every single phone flashlight was on the air. They were all singing along. As soon as Sasha finished the song, the platform went down, the other members went to check on him but he ran off in the other direction to the makeup team so they could fix him. He didn't want to look that vulnerable in front of his team members.

They were all worried for Sasha. But then they went to perform their last 10 songs. Most of them were dances except their last 3 ballads. Sasha joined his group on the stage, they performed their dance songs and while Tae and MAKO sang their parts, Jace would look at Sasha and ask him if he was okay but quietly so they wouldn't interrupt the singing of the other members. Sasha would nod, saying that he was alright when he really wasn't.

As the set was nearing it's end, Sasha broke down during their last balad. Fans had put up a bunch of signs and pictures of Sasha, saying "We Love You, RoRo!"

After the ballad was over, they were preparing for their ENCORE show. Fans started chanting. "We Love RoRo! We Love RoRo!"

"How do they know my nickname?" Sasha asked the members with the mic. The fans laughed.

"MAKO, Tae, and I said it during our reality TV show. It became a thing. We asked fans to say We Love RoRo because, well, we all love you and we stand by you." Jace said.

Sasha started to cry really hard, covering his face. Fans all screamed the chant. They also threw a lot of plushies that were corgis since Sasha loved corgis. The members hugged Sasha tightly and then Sasha said. "Now I'm gonna have ugly memes all over the internet. Like that Kim Kardashian crying face." Everyone laughed really hard. They did their encore show and after, Sasha went to the dressing room. "I'm sorry Lee, I ruined the makeup again by crying." Sasha said to the makeup artist.

Lee, the makeup artist, giggled and said. "I was screaming We Love RoRo from the dressing room. You can ask the other Makeup artists. Well they were all screaming it too." Lee said. She gave Sasha a touch up for the dinner that FIRE had with a famous kpop idol named 'Ika'.

They all headed to their dinner with the kpop idol. They sat down where he was and they started talking with him while looking through their menus. "I just wanna say, your solo stage blew us all away, Sasha. Resentment is such a beautiful and sad song and even though you cried, your vocals were really pretty and strong. I admire that." Ika said.

"Thank you so much. It was a last minute change. I really didn't want to sing my solo debut song. I wanted something that felt more appropriate for what I was feeling at the time. I thought Resentment would be a good song. It helps me put all the pain out and chill a little more." Sasha responded politely to the idol. The other members continued to engage on conversation with Ika while Sasha and Jace held hands underneath the table.

Soon, their food arrived and they ate their meals while talking. After dinner with the famous idol, they headed to their tour bus. Their bus traveled overnight and during the next whole day to another city. They soon arrived to the next city they had to perform in. They had a full free day before the next actual performance.

Sasha and Jace headed out together and same did MAKO and Tae. "Where do you wanna go, RoRo?"

"Hmm, well first I want some good breakfast, then I wanna go to the aquarium they have here. I hear they have sharks in this one and I really want to see a shark." Sasha said to Jace.

They both agreed on doing that. Jace took Sasha to a nice café in town where they ate some nice breakfast then immediately headed to the aquarium. They saw a few fun attractions and a few fans noticed who they were so they took pictures with fans. They were mostly covered up so fans wouldn't know right away who they were. They would have to take a good look to know who is who.

The hours passed and then they left the aquarium to get some lunch. They then headed to the skating rink. "I don't remember how to skate..." Sasha said.

"Oh come on. We learned how to skate for the 'Guns Down' music video. How did you forget?" Jace asked Sasha.

"Unless I do something frequently, I am not gonna be able to do something properly. That's just normal!" Sasha said.

"Well whatever, you're still skating. Just hold on to my hand. I promise I got you." Jace said.

They got on the rink and started to skate together. However, Sasha's lack of balance when skating caused him to fall on top of a Jace who was skating backwards so he could face Sasha and help him. People saw how close their faces were and soon the image was everywhere.

"Sasha and Jace are dating? More on this story!"

~To Be Continued...~