Chapter 7: Comeback

The date of the comeback was nearing. Fans were excited about it. An hour before the comeback was released, FIRE did a vlive.

"Welcome everyone to FIRE's super special vlive." Jace said. "Here, we are all going to be answering the questions of all you SPARKS out there. First question is for Tae. The question says What is your routine in the morning and how are you so beautiful?"

Tae giggled and blushed. "Well, it's a simple routine. I wake up, brush my teeth, take a shower and use my facial products, such as face scrubs and soaps, put on some light makeup since I will most likely go out and then make some breakfast for these sleeping stones." Tae said. They all laughed when he called them stones.

"Okay next question is for Sasha. This fan asks what color are you going to dye your hair next? Since you dyed your hair light pink for the first era and now you have a purple." Jace asked the question from the fan.

"Uhm, I think I might do blonde or red." Sasha answered. He was surprised that fans weren't hating on him.

"This next question says, if we were all girls, who out of all the members would we date. Starting with Tae and down." Jace said.

Tae giggled. "Uhm, I'll date myself. I'm beautiful." They all laughed. "Okay but actually, uhm, either Sasha or MAKO because Jace snores."

"FALSE! I DON'T SNORE!" Jace said, trying to turn down all claims.

MAKO laughed. "Uhm, I will date either Jace or Sasha because Jace can reach to the tall places that I can't, and Sasha can cook." MAKO said.

"Well, you know my answer is also Sasha." Jace said. "He can sing and he can cook. That's a total package right there." Jace said.

"Well I'll date Jace or Tae. Tae is the visual of the group according to Reddit so you know. And Jace can cook as well so you know, I'm hungry all the time." Sasha said. They all laughed.

"Thank you Reddit. I am GORGEOUS." Tae said jokefully. They all were cracking up and dying. They all continued to answer questions. Then the countdown was there.

"The album goes live right NOW!" They all said. They were all very excited. The album sold out in a matter of seconds. Everyone on Spotify was streaming the songs. After 3 hours, fans were starting to make a big deal about the closer of the album, the song Sasha and Tae sang. They were all extremely worried because of the lyrics and the fact that the lyrics were so sad.

"These lyrics are so sad. Is Sasha okay?" A fan commented. Another fan said. "Sasha, we love you!" In a matter of hours, the hashtag 'RespectSasha' trended all over Twitter. Fans were extremely worried. So much so that a few days later, Sasha went live to address the song rumors.

"Guys, I'm fine. I had just watched this Drama series and I felt like writing a song about the sadness some people feel. So yeah, that's all...guys, there is nothing wrong with me..." Fans could tell that Sasha was lying through his teeth. Soon more people started to trend more hashtags, expression their worry for Sasha.

"Sasha...now that the fans mention it...you do seem to have less emotion...and that song you wrote...is just all types of saddening...you remember what I told you right? That you don't have to lie to me...so come on...tell me what's going on..." Jace said.

"I'm perfectly fine Jace. Don't worry about it. We need to go out and meet up with MAKO and Tae. Come o--" Jace interrupted Sasha with a kiss on the lips.

"I love you Sasha...please tell me what's going on..." Jace said to Sasha.

"...I just wish I could be me...and you could be you...and we wouldn't be judged for it...this life is so hard...sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it...if living is worth it...I ponder if my decisions are correct...if I'm correct..." Sasha said.

Jace sighed and hugged Sasha tightly. "I love you Sasha...don't forget that I love you and that I will always be here for you." Jace said. They both headed out with the security team surrounding them. They got to the restaurant and ate with their fellow group members.

"You know what's like the weirdest thing? The fact that I'm almost 21. It means I will finally be able to drink legally." Tae said.

"That didn't stop you the last 2 years, Mr. Tae." Sasha said, being shady as ever.

"I kinda had to, being your guys' mother and father figure is hard." Tae said.

"Only MAKO is hard to babysit." Jace said.

"That's not true! I'm super calm and I never bother anyone." MAKO said, in denial.

"What about yesterday when you couldn't find your phone though we all saw it in your back pocket. Or last week when you attacked Tae because you thought he took your cupcake even though we all saw you eat it." Jace said.

"I--okay fine. You win. I am a handful." MAKO said, finally accepting his defeat.

"You didn't mention when he pushed me off my bed because he thought he saw a ghost under his bed." Sasha said. "It was annoying having to spray the monster underneath his bed. Which, by the way, was simply Snowball. You should be able to tell a white cat apart from a halfway dark house."

"You know I don't have the best eye sight. Plus that cat hates me." MAKO said.

They all continued to talk. Mrs. Chaeng called and told them about their first ever world tour. They were all excited. But as the tour date drew nearer, they all kept getting more nervous. The hate on Sasha started all over again and fans were right back where they started. Sasha was now saddened because of all the hate.

They got to their first venue and the other members looked like they had all the energy in the world. Opposite to them, Sasha looked really out of energy and sad. And the hate started to increase, people dragging Sasha all over the internet. The lazy scandal started. "If Sasha doesn't get out of FIRE, he will be the downfall."

"I wish he'd just kill himself already. The group would be so much better without him."

"CHAENG is simply letting him get away with whatever he wants. It has to stop or the group will be in serious danger. Sasha is a dangerous member to the group and they need to kick him out while they still can"

~To Be Continued...~