Chapter 10: GOOD ENDING

Jace picked Sasha up and drove to the hospital. He told the doctors what happened and they took Sasha to the emergency room. About an hour or so passed before the internet found out about the attempted suicide.

"FIRE's very own main vocalist Kim Sasha has attempted suicide via overdose of prescriptioned drugs. He arrived at the emergency room a few hours ago and we currently don't know how bad his condition is. However, we know one thing, we hope he recovers well." A newscaster said.

A full 3 days passed and Sasha was still in a coma. His heartbeat was steady but he wasn't waking up. Jace had stayed at the hospital with Sasha since they arrived while MAKO and Tae traveled to France to talk to Sasha's parents and get them on the next flight to Korea.

The next few days, Sasha was still not waking up. Mrs. Chaeng's position in CHAENG Entertainment was overtaken and she went to jail for violating many human laws. Another Chaeng family woman became the head of CHAENG Entertainment. She set up an interview where artists would go into depth about their lives under the management of Mrs. Chaeng. Tae, Jace, and MAKO all went there and did the interview.

~Back to the present~

"And that's...how it was. Her management was horrible. She forced Sasha to be a public womanizer and deviant. People believed that he was a terrible person. Then forced us to keep our love a secret from everyone because she couldn't handle a bit of backlash. And now we don't know if Sasha is going to wake up..." Jace said to the interviewer.

"We could barely cope with the fact that Sasha was getting mistreated by our fans but then we found out he was also being mistreated by the company itself...it was hard for all of us to see him that way...but we didn't know how far it was going to go..." Tae said, looking at Jace with a saddened look.

"...we can only hope that Sasha is gonna get better...if we think bad...everything will go to hell...and we can't afford to lose ourselves when we're already about to lose someone we care about..." MAKO said, looking at a picture he had of him and Sasha at the beach.

"I'm sure he's going to be perfectly fine. All you guys have to do is hope. My best friend had tried to take his own life in this same way and I hoped with my entire heart that he would be okay...and now he's perfectly fine. Just have hope that everything will be alright and you'll get through with ease." The interviewer said.

They all nodded and then left after the interview was over. They all headed to the hospital. "Doctor...how is Sasha? Are visits open now?"

"Unfortunately, he hasn't woken up but we removed the source of the problem, he should wake up in a few hours. You may go in the room. There are two adults in there...His parents. They want to have a talk with Mr. Park alone. So I suggest that you two, Mr. Takashi and Mr. Lee, to not go in until Mr. Park is done talking to the Kim family." The doctor said. Tae and MAKO agreed to stay outside and wait.

Jace walked in the room and saw the somber faces that brought gloom in the room. "Dr. Hyun said you guys wanted to talk to me."

"Yes, dear. Please sit down...we want to know everything that happened...Dr. Hyun hasn't told us what exactly landed our son in here and neither did MAKO or Tae so...we need to know what happened..." Mrs. Kim asked Jace.

"We had gone out grocery shopping and Sasha didn't want to tag along...we figured he just didn't want to get hated on in public. Our neighbor texted me telling me that she heard a lot of commotion coming from inside our house. I went in and heard a thud in Sasha's bathroom. I walked in and saw Sasha's unconscious body...he had overdosed on Setraline...I picked him up and drove him to the emergency office...they say he should wake up in a few approximate hours so...He's going to be fine..." Jace explained to the family.

"What's going to be of your future...." Mr. Kim asked him in reference to Jace and all the members.

"Our contracts with CHAENG Entertainment ends in 3 months...we own all of our music despite some people writing it for us...we're all going to sign under YHC records. Sure, their artists aren't as big as CHAENG artists but they are good to their artists...we're going to go under a different name...we haven't chosen which one yet but...it will happen..." Jace said.

"What do you exactly see in your futures, Jace?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"We're all probably going to continue making music together and bring joy to our SPARKS." Jace said.

"I meant yours and Sasha's futures...together..." Mrs. Kim clarified.

"Wait...you know?" Jace asked Mrs. Kim.

"It was obvious for one. And two, Sasha kept saying your name in his sleep...I'm fine with it. Daheong is also okay with it...and same is Sasha's older brother, Reon. I just want you to keep a promise to me..." Mrs. Kim said to Jace.

"What is it...?" Jace asked Mrs. Kim.

"Protect my Sasha Rose...Don't let him down. Don't leave him alone with himself for too long...be with him...and a suggestion...get Sasha to be a permanent Canadian resident. So that...when you're both there together...you get to marry him...we knew you two loved each other since the moment we had dinner with you and your parents, 3 years ago. We talked about it with your parents and they agree and believe you two are meant to be. Make Sasha know that you are always there for him...that he's your one and only...that you love him with your entire heart...and please, wear a black suit and make Sasha wear a white one so that we get a full look at a beautiful aesthetically pleasing wedding..." Mrs. Kim said.

"What's my beloved wife is trying to say is...take care of our baby and get him away from all that can hurt him and...if you need anything, we are always here. Don't be afraid to tell us. Or Reon for that matter. Reon loves his little brother like he does that damn fish." Mr. Kim said.

"Don't worry...Sasha is going to be in good hands...I'll keep him safe..." Jace said.

A few hours passed and Mr. and Mrs. Kim looked at Jace, waiting for Sasha to wake up. MAKO and Tae were in the room now, also waiting for Sasha's wake.

Sasha woke up and looked around. "Mom? Dad? You're here? So is MAKO and Tae. And Jace!" Sasha pulled Jace and hugged him tightly. Jace pushed Sasha back so he could look at Sasha's face before kissing his lips. "I'm s-so sorry Jace...I felt like ending it would stop all of this pain...but now I realize that the biggest pain is knowing that if I left this world...I wouldn't be bringing you with me..."

"Sasha...since the moment I met you...I loved you...day and night I would think of any way to tell you this...and I think I just found out a good way to tell you this..." Jace got down on one knee. "Sasha Rose Kim...will make me the luckiest, happiest man in the entire universe and then some...by marrying me?" Jace asked Sasha.

A tear rolled down Sasha's face as he smiled. "Yes! I'll marry you!" They both kissed.

"Life is precious...I want to spend my life with you, traveling across the globe, raising kids, and staying together as a KPop group with our two brothers in arms, Tae and Makoto..." Jace said. "That's what I want in my future..."

Sasha smiles. "You know...that sounds like a good future. One I wanna live with you."

~THE END~