Chapter 3: SOLO

Sasha gets down from his bed and walks to the kitchen, making some breakfast for his sleeping members. When they all wake up, they each see their favorite breakfasts on the dining table with a bunch of appetizers.

"Wow Sasha! You made all of this?!" MAKO said, shocked.

"Yeah. I felt I owed you all an apology since I left you guys at dinner. I just wasn't feeling too good. But I feel much better now. For Mr. Canadian, I made some chocolate chip pancakes with blueberries sprinkled on top and Canadian Maple Syrup for you to put over it. Also, Chocolate milk." Sasha said.

Jace's eyes lit up and he teared up from joy. "I love you RoRo!" He said and ran to the table.

"Hehehe~ anyway. For Mr. Korea, really special Kimchi Rice with a side of vegetable salad, and Orange juice." Sasha said.

"I would hug you and tell you how much I love you but that's MAKO's job. I will, instead, eat it, then write a poem about it and leave it on your desk." Tae said, walking to his plate.

"And finally, for Mr. Tokyo, eggs with furikake and to balance, a green apple. Also, Almond milk." Sasha said.

"I. Love. You. RoRo." MAKO said, hugging Sasha and then eating his breakfast.

While they all feasted on the delicacies that Sasha made that tasted like 5-star restaurant food, Sasha got a call from Mrs. Chaeng's assistant. "Kim Sasha, Mrs. Chaeng would like to see you at 4 PM sharp. Don't be late."

"Thank you, Mrs. Chaeyoung." Sasha said to the assistant. Then he returned to the breakfast table and ate breakfast. They all finished, then got ready. They walked to the CHAENG Entertainment building and started to practice their songs and work on the studio for their new comeback.

"Okay Sasha...don't stress yourself out...otherwise you will make the other members worry about you and then they could find out what's going on, you could get your job taken and you'd never be able to fulfill your dream..." Sasha thought to himself, trying to be better for all his groupmates.

They trained until 3 PM. Sasha stayed in the building and took a shower in the trainee showers. He put on some better clothes and then walked in to the meeting room at 3:59 PM.

"Sasha! Come on in!" Mrs. Chaeng said to Sasha. Sasha sat down next to her as the CEO and current boss of YHC Entertainment was sitting in front of her. Then Mae walked in. She sat next to her boss.

"Alright Madame Chaeng, show them the picture." Mr. Hyun said to Mrs. Chaeng. She showed the picture to Mae and Sasha. The one of them allegedly kissing. They were both mortified.

"The photo has not been released to the web yet. We simply wanted to meet with you guys and discuss what this would mean for your groups and for our companies." Mrs. Chaeng said.

"As you both know. Sasha is the most talked about Kpop idol currently due to his behavior with women. What this would do is create more attention for your groups and cause more streams. For both of you." Mr. Hyun said.

Mae smiled. "I say they should release the photo then. After all, we do want more publicity." She said. "Me and Sasha could act like boyfriend and girlfriend and the media could go crazy, streaming us more."

"I also say we should release the photo to the media." Mrs. Chaeng said. "We need more publicity. We need both group to stay relevant."

"I also say release the photo...but I want to know what Sasha wants." Mr. Hyun said.

"Uhm...what?!" Mrs. Chaeng said. "Come on, his vote doesn't matter, majority wins. That's how it works."

"In reality, we aren't really in charge of this photo. Since, you and I aren't in it, we only have 50% of the vote in. If the other 50% disagrees, then we must not release the photo because of his wishes." Mr. Hyun said. "So what do you think should happen Sasha?"

"Uhhm..." Sasha looked around and the thought to himself. "I'm so screwed...she's going to kill me..." He sighed and said. "I say don't release it. This photo could create a false image of Mae. The internet in this day and age thrives on kpop idols looking available, if that photo were to be released, with the reputation that follows me, people would create a false image of this beautiful young woman in front of me. And I don't want an Innocent girl to pay for the sins I've committed..." Sasha said.

She couldn't believe what he was saying. She thought he found her ugly. But to hear those words come out of his mouth, it made her feel whole. "Nevermind...I take back what I said. Don't release the photo. He could go under more fire and to be honest, he didn't even cause the kiss. I was trying to get him to be sexual with me. But he didn't want to. He isn't a womanizer...he's just a kid. He didnt do anything. I mean he's not even 18 yet...this wouldn't be right." She said. She felt to blame for everything that was happening to him. She was the younger sister of the girl who was hired to make him look like a womanizer. She could see now that he was being controlled by his boss. Her boss was more accepting but she knew that, that wasn't the case for Sasha and that he was probably going to get yelled at and possibly punished for him denying the right for Mrs. Chaeng to leak the photo. "Mrs. Chaeng...please don't be harsh on him...things tend to go horribly South when putting pressure on the younger crowd. I know it isn't my place to recommend anything...but you were his age once too...you know what it is to be constantly pressured..." Mae said. She got up and excused herself. She walked away. Mr. Hyun did the same.

"Sasha...I'm extremely disappointed...however, we do need more publicity. I will make Mikey write your solo and you will go to the studio as soon as it's finished. We will release your solo on your birthday. As a birthday gift and free publicity." Mrs. Chaeng said. She took some advice from Mae and tried to not pressure him too much.

"T-Thank you Mrs. Chaeng." Sasha said and excused himself.

Meanwhile...

"That woman will pay for her sins...I know I'm to blame too...but he's a child. She's pressuring him to do these things...she's gonna destroy his spirit...I must stop her before she ends him..." Mae said to herself.

~To Be Continued~