chapter 4

Elizabeth was like a hawk practically staring at Jotarou the whole time he moved and it was very irritating to say the least but he focused on it less when he was able to hear faint voices from downstairs, his guard going back up and he stopped for a moment. He straightened himself up and tried to make himself look somewhat like himself before walking, pushing through the ache as he kept his muscles stretched knowing it would eventually ease up and he'd be able to stand tall enough to fight or take a hit if need be.

He eventually found himself overlooking a bar bellow him, two people inside with a pig and saddle. He straightened his face and moved down the stairs his eyes looking out to window to find a massive giant outside the window, watching curiously at his descent. He looked over to the two men and furrowed his brow, looking at elizabeth.
"Can I get some decent clothes, mine are currently tattered and bloody."

She seemed to realise and with an embarrassed giggle she nodded with a small smile 
"Yes-! this way"
She beckoned him to follow her with her hand and he did so, walking after her as she trots off into a cupboard and pulls out some tight black pants and a loose white shirt with strings entwined on the front, she handed them to him in a neat pile before pulling out a pair of old work boots and socks. She shut the cupboard and walked into meliodas's room and Jotarou followed after shifting all the items of clothing in his arms until he could hold all of them comfortably.

Elizabeth bent down and opened Meliodas's drawer and pulled out some underwear tossing them at Joatarou and he just about manages to catch on the edge of one of the boots. Elizabeth stands before smiling politely and walking to the door,
"Just come out when you're done and I'll have your drink done by then."
He nods and gives a small smile in hopes she'd take the hint and leave
"Thank you."
He watched as her figure gets covered by the door then watching as the door behind her and his face drops as he looked around trying to see an escape just in case, there was an open window in here which was an alright but tiresome way if he was being frank.

He sighs and strips off all of his grubby clothes then tossing them carelessly into a pile on the floor before he focuses his gaze on the new clothes, surprisingly the pants fit perfectly. They were the perfect mix of felxable but comfy which he liked however the shirt was at least 2 sizes too big, draping off one shoulder slightly and big sleeves that don't even touch his arm.Beggers can't be choosers though and so with a huff he leaves the strings untied as if he tightened it to his size it would wrap around the circumference of his chest.

After that struggle he picks up the pile of scrap cloth, standing still for a few moments trying to muster up enough courage to go out there and face those strangers. He rolls his shoulders to loosen the muscles before bending with a quiet groan he grabs onto the door handle and swings open the door putting on a brave face as he strutted out into whatever was to come..

It was brighter in here, much better lit. Lanterns lining the corners evenly with windows between every foot or so of wall. Round wooden tables and wooden stools littered the floor with around about 5 stools per table, a bar reached out to the left of the room which was currently housing the two males and pig but Elizabeth was nowhere to be seen. In a split second he found himself walking unsurely towards the trio but finding no words to say as he sat down a few seats away from the most intriguing of the three.

He was about 6'9 or 6'10 easily, blue hair which spiked out wildly but was short and styled forwards and defying gravity. Red eyes with more cat like pupils than human but none the less shameless in eyeing Jotarou up as he sat down, he was dawned in some ridiculous looking maroon leather outfit that was obviously a size too small but the man didnt seem to mind, he had a massive scar lining up his neck and cheek which certainly made Jotarou wary of his capabilities.

Jotarou sighs as his head throbs once again and he doesnt bother to speak or look at the other two and he puts his arms on the ledge and rests his head on them, scrunching his eyes shut in a futile attempt to stop the pain, after a few moments a cup was knocked against his elbow before being placed on the ledge by him a new voice piping up cheerfully

"Cider always helps with pain"
He tilts his head up before with a small groan he pushed himself up resting his palm against his cheek and grabbing it looking down at it sceptically for a few moments before taking a swig, instantly the sweetness flooded his mouth. Far sweeter than whatever he had earlier and yet he could still taste the twang of fire which he assumed to be alcohol and he scrunched his face in a wince as he swallowed the fire burning his throat and travelling down his throat warming his stomach and gut with tingles.

"It tastes sweet,"
he commented, in hopes it was a good enough response for the others.
"What? never drank?"
Now thats a voice he could recognise easily, the one from before- now that he thought of it...
"How are we out of that place?"
He asks bluntly instead of answering, looking at the two humans cautiously an unease creeping up his spine and lifting the hairs on his neck. it was only now that he could feel... something, emanating off of them, as if he could sense the very power that they exerted with their presence.

Maybe that's just what it was. He wasn't sure.

The one sat next to him, which he had now identified as prison guy. A.K.A: 'nobody'. Grinned widely, sharper than average canines settled on otherwise normal human teeth left goosebumps of the skin that was thankfully covered by Jotarou's shirt and he put on a brave face 

"Well?"