chapter 16

I look down a blush coating my face. I feel him place his hand on my chin lifting my face up. He looks at me lovingly leaning in and pressing his lips against mine I wrap my arms around his neck. I tilt my head for better access as it was a slow kiss. Fireworks set off erupting in my stomach sending butterflies everywhere as it was filled with love and care.

He places his hands on my waist as we part. I feel my tail go into a heart shape as he rests his forehead on mine. "Took you long enough" I make a sound of surprise as i turn around to see derieri leaning against the wall her arms crossed. I feel my face go deep red as i realize she saw all of that.

I slowly stalk towards her. "Derieri...Your gonna pay for that!" I yell as she pales and take off. I run after her as she turns a corner i catch up and tackle her to the floor. I put her in a lock resting my legs on her limbs. "Say your sorry" She doesn't I pull her arm up more "Say your sorry!" She yelps in pain and says "Alright Alright i'm sorry!"

I smile "Good." I get off her and help her up. She gives me a bashful grin and i shake my head in amusement. I see estarossa walk over and throws a book with a bookmarked page. I flipped to the page.

Gender change spell.
Ingredients:
•salt
•dragons blood
•The DNA of the person
•Sage
•black candles
•The life forces of a fairy

Mix salt sage and the DNA of the person into a substance adding it into dragons blood. Get a fairy near. It will die in the process. Make a circle made of black candles.
Repeat the following words
'Change the verse. Bring the new. I agree to make a pact with the dark forces to commit to this ritual.'

If successful the person will gradually change gender over a few days. However if done wrong the person will feel severe migraines from anywhere from a couple of hours to a week. The fairy doesn't have to be consenting.

I feel a smile perk at my lips. I could finally be who i'm meant to be. All we need is the sage dragons blood and a fairy. Though we'd have to get gloxinia out of here. I'm not taking any chances. I hear zeldris's light footsteps come over as i slam the book closed and hide it. I don't think he'd let us go through with it. I give the book to estarossa.

We start talking about random things. "You three common rooms we're planning an attack" I nod and we all walk there. "Two if you will be doing a stealth mission to get on the seven deadly sins's good side. I want you to train them to get more powerful so that they trust you. Take however long it needs then destroy them" We all nod and put it to a vote who should do it.

Melascula:1
Fraudrin:0
Galland:0
Grayroad:0
derieri:2
Zeldris:0
Esterossa:0
monspeet:3
Gloxinia:0
Me:2

It came down to monspeet and either derieri or me. We all recast our votes
Me:6
Derieri:4
I nod so i'm going to be stuck with some brats however i could get king to say hello.

"When do we leave?" Zeldris smirks. "Once you look like you've been nearly killed by us." I groan. This is so going to hurt. Fraudrin suggests they put a spell on us so we look nearly dead and then they don't have to hurt us. I swiftly agree and so do the others.

The spells done.It actually doesn't come out as a spell and i can feel all the pain i would if i had been nearly dead. "I have an idea can you knock us out and throw us in the direction of them?" They sigh but nod. Derieri punches me in the face hard. I'm out like a light. I'm still slightly awake so i can hear someone punch monspeet in the face aswell. I feel someone grab me and yeet me through the air. I feel monspeet brush against me as i slightly grip his hand.

I can feel us start to go down and soon we're skidding across the floor into a rock. I pass out after that. I jolt up gasping as i feel a searing pain go through my body. It feels like my body has been torn apart from the inside. I feel someone walk in. I can't even move enough to look at them. I feel the pain go through my spine and down my legs and arms. It felt like 6 of my hearts had been crushed.

The pain starts to go away.I slowly turn to look at who it was. It was that princess Elizabeth. Meliodas was next to her of course. I should start acting "Wh...Where's monspeet?" Meliodas looks cautiously at me "Passed our in the other room" I nod silently. "I guess you want an explanation?" He nods.

"The other commandments nearly killed us. We said we didn't want our commandments anymore so we could love eachother and they called us a traitor to our race and nearly killed us.We barely escaped with our lives and then I think we passed out in the sky." Elizabeth holds back tears as meliodas still looks unbelieving but keeps his concerns to himself for now.

I try and stand up my bones aching as i stumble but catch myself. "Can i go see him?" Meliodas nods and leads me to the other room. I see monspeet laying on his back his clothes were folded in a pile next to him. I look down.

"Uh?who changed my clothes?" Meliodas grins  before laughing at my expression "Elizabeth did

"Uh?who changed my clothes?" Meliodas grins  before laughing at my expression "Elizabeth did. We only had a custom tavern outfit" I nod slowly processing the information. I walk over and sit on a chair at monspeets bed. I grab his hand and use my other to run a hand through my hair. I sigh as i look at his wounded body. I trace patterns on his hand as i look at him.

He looked peaceful.I look back as the others leave . I hear him groan in pain as he stirs. He opens his eyes as i smile my eyes watering to act. He sits up as i hug him. "Meliodas believes the lie mostly but i'll tell you the cover story later" I say you'd barely be able to hear my voice if i said it to you let alone away from me.

he places a hand on top of my head and pats it. I laugh at his actions he raises his eyebrow in amusement as i lean up and kiss his cheek. I see him go a slight pink. I hear the door open he quickly goes back to his calm facade. It's elizabeth. "Y/N?" i hum "What was that thing on your chest?" My eyes widen. "Uh..Well you see Elizabeth I'm trans so i was a girl but i prefer to be a boy" She nods.

She brings us downstairs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that people who somehow found this are enjoying