chapter 17

There were more people than i expected. I knew the tavern was closed as it was becoming evening but there were still like 11 people. I observed them all silently looking for any threats. I didn't even realise i stopped until monspeet touched my arm. I look towards him as he silently gives me an 'Are you ok?'

I nod and he gives me a ghost of a smile. Funny thing our commandments can no longer affect us. The demon king found it so unhelpful he removed it. We get to the bottom of the stairs as a pig trots over
to us.
"Monspeet Of reticence
Magic:34,000
Strength:16,000
Spirit:3,000
Altogether 53,000

Y/N of patience:
Magic:36,000
Strength:18,000
Spirit:6,000
Altogether 60,000!

These two together are 113,000!"

A few gasp in surprise while i jump onto monspeet as he holds me bridal style in his arms. "Is no one going to bring up the fact that there is a talking pig!?!?" They all shrug. I feel king come to the front of my mind Can i speak to them? I sigh "A friend of yours is coming to chat...Don't be surprised."

I feel myself get pulled into the mindscape. I turn to the right too see rajine staring at my horns and tail. "I got them when me and derieri were forced out of here. I summon a card game called 'uno'

Le first time skip created by author-chan~

After an hour of uno i feel the all too familiar sensation of being brought back to the real world. I open my eyes to see Elizabeth and diane staring at me. "Uh.Hi?" I say as they help me up. They help me sit down as i feel nauseous. I feel something drip down my nose. It goes past my parted lips.It tasted metallic.

Blood.Im used to this Back when i learn possession this happened a lot and it also happened when i was possessed. I grab a tissue and wipe my nose. I feel something touch my tail as i growl. "I swear to cerebus touch my tail again and i slice your hands off starting at your fingers". I hear them shiver involuntarily. I'm hungry for souls.

I tug at monspeets cape. He looks at me. "I Hungy." he sighs and mutters "child" I smile I feel my spiky sharp teeth show. He throws me a pack of soul infused gummy bears. I open the pack and shove my hand in. I throw one at his head and he catches it as it falls from his face. I shove a few in my mouth. "Mmmm...gummy bears.." I see meliodas reach for the bag as i hiss.

"My gummy bears!" I whine.I stand up and shove the gummy bears in one of the pockets. I stretch and yawn. I see blue haired guy. "I remember you! Invincible guy! Yeah sorry about blonde lady i tried bringing her back but melascula wouldn't let me said something about it being her soul to toy with."

I see him nod and brush past me. I yawn feeling tired. I sit down next to monspeet and rest my head on the table. I feel his cloak on my back as he wraps it on me. It smells like him.Pine and cinnamon. I pull the hood up and clip the cloak on. I feel myself fall asleep then wake then fall asleep. Monspeets conversations go on for hours. After the 6th time of falling asleep i Grab monspeets hand under the table.

I trace patterns into his hand.I stand up and walk over to the pig. "I feel a magical power emanating from you. Let me guesss.You eat something and get their traits?" She sweatdrops "How'd you know?" I grin "Patience sir pig. All will be told in due time." I feel someone tap my shoulder as i stand up. I turn around and it's a pink haired man.

He looks at me warily. "Jeez your tall." I say as he's caught of guard. He gets defensive yelling about how he's not tall that i'm just small. I grin and summon tape taping his mouth shut. He gets annoyed as i walk away towards monspeet.I lean on his back as the cloak covers me and him. "Mmm warm" He grabs and practically carries me so that i'm laying down with my head on his lap.

I hear commotion outside like someone screaming in pain. I seem to be the only one who heard it. I grab the first human to take with me which happens to be a blonde boy and i run out the tavern towards the sound. As i get closer i realise it's an animal. We get there and i see and baby wolf with its paw stuck in a bear trap. I summon some meat and a med kit. I carefully give the wolf pup the meat.

I snap the bear trap in half and gently take the wolf pups paw and wrapping it up i tie it so that it didn't take much for it to fall off so that the wolf pup can leave it when it's healed. It runs off presumably to its mother as i smile faintly. I turn around and realise the blonde is still there just staring at me. I pack everything up and leave it there. I start walking away.

"Aren't you gonna pick that up?" I bark out a short laugh "It's my power if i don't hold it or if i don't will it to stay it will turn to mist in a few minutes." He nods and we continue walking we get back to the tavern where meliodas and that pink haired dude is "What were you doing?" Meliodas says untrustingly. I smile "We helped a wolf pup stuck in a bear trap"

They look at me skeptically before turning to the blonde "Howzer is this true?" So that his name. He nods and pulls out behind him the broken bear trap. They look at me "Guess you aren't all that evil" I hold back a scowl "Don't judge people because they were forced into things." It was true i wasn't given the option of what i wanted to do. But i wouldn't have it any other way.

i head inside an sit my head on his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair. I could feel his hands sometimes run over my horns.I start drifting off. Before i do i hear him say to meliodas "Because i love him"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anyone ever gets this far into the book. Congratulations you can put up with my dim witted mind