chapter 10

I could feel my eyelids start to droop when the others finally arrived. By now all their wounds had healed. I could feel the dried stains from the black tar like substance from earlier. I could feel a few presences get near. I heard yelling. A lot of yelling. At this point i'm barely able to stand up let alone be aware of my surroundings.

No. I've passed out too much recently. I try and stand up straighter. God my body aches. I see a couple of figures. I could tell by their statutes who they were. Gloxinia,derieri,zeldris and monspeet. I try and move my body but it gets racked in agony. Searing pain shoots all across my limbs.

Guess i went over my limit. I hear a sigh of relief coming from derieri....I think? Eh, who knows. In this state i have about £@:!( to get help from the others before i literally shut down for a few days at most

So yeah. If that happens i'm screwed... I know my wounds won't heal till i get a few souls in me so my eyes can also become normal. I look towards the others they're just landing next to me. I feel a stare on me as i look towards derieri.

"Whats with the eyes Y/N?" i sigh as they all look towards me in confusion "Lost emotions.regained them all at once" I start seeing double off everyone as i sway "Powers go out of control.need rest and souls. Hamanah whaysi-" I fall onto the floor the pain of hitting the ground is the last thing my body registers.

I wake up in a black void. I know where i am. This is called the mindscape. It's where anything i think of becomes real in here. It's quite a scary power.. "N/N! where have you been?" I smile faintly at my old friend Rajine. Long story short they used to be a demon and i was forced to consume their soul after the goddess race killed all of my town. Yeah story for a different time. so now their stuck in the mindscape. Not that they mind. "A new boy came recently,he's.....not taking it well"

Oh. Could it be king? I suppose because he is so powerful he could be in here. I get taken out of my thoughts to having my hand grabbed and being dragged by Rajine. We walk into the mind mansion. She leads me up the stairs to one of the bedrooms.

We could hear sobs on the other side of the door. Rajine disappears somewhere and i gently knock on the door. I open the door and slowly walk in. There he is sat on the bed. He turns to look at me a look of pure fear and rage adorns his features. I put my hands up in surrender. "Do whatever you think i deserve"

I feel a spear penetrate my lower abdomen as it comes out. Darkness surrounds the wound and it heals. It goes like that for a while...Him stabbing me, me healing it goes back and forth in a cycle. His emotions start to simmer down as his face crumples into a look of sadness. "I'll never see my friends again.Or diane."

I walk towards him and engulf him in my arms. He breaks out in sobs again as i sush him.

I feel a weight on me.Poor thing,must have fell asleep.Perhaps i could get him to the necropolis...If he wants to that is. I feel stupid for killing him. There's a scar across his neck from where i tore his head off. I should of just killed a stupid goddess. Not kill him.

I lay him on his bed and tuck him in putting his pillow next to him and tiptoeing out the room. I gently shut the door walking off to my room.

I walk into it closing my door and walking to my window sill sitting on it. It starts to snow i smile faintly at the thought of snow. i always preferred rain but snow was peaceful.

 i always preferred rain but snow was peaceful

I stare out at the mindscape. I see Rajine playing in the snow her dress had changed to trousers a long sleeve shirt and a jacket. She wore fingerless gloves and a beanie. I get down from the window sill and throw on some warm clothes and a big fluffy jacket. I leap down the stairs 2 steps at a time and throw on a pair of big wool boots.

I step outside the snow tickling my nose. I grin and run out side tackling Rajine to the floor as we both laugh. I make a snowball and throw it at kings window. he enters my view and looks in awe at the snow falling.We see his figure quickly retreating and about five minutes later our pops king in big clothes.

I laugh at him when he sneezes as a snowflake lands on his nose. All three of us make snow fortresses and we have a snowball fight. I obviously win as i'm around 5'7 king is 4,11 and Rajine is 5,5. We all eventually go back inside. having gotten soaked from the snow. we retreat to our rooms getting into some PJ's I got into some checkered trousers and a tank top that said 'I'm not angry this is my normal face'

We all go into the living room. A 56'' TV stood proudly in the centre.i grab a bunch of duvets blankets and pillows as king grabs loads of snacks and samantha gets all the DVD's out. We all come back to the living room and start making and awesome pillow fort. I put some fairy lights in and we all get comfy. Me Rajine and king argued over which film to watch
Me:Avengers movies
Rajine:Lilo and Stitch
King:Storks
We did watch all of them in the end. After storks we start to fall asleep. Rajine rests her head on my lap as king leans on my shoulder.

I fall asleep a smile adorning my features.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skidadle skidoodle my fingers are now noodles.