chapter 19

I wake up after a night of human tradition. I get up and summon a mirror and throw my clothes on. I summon scissors and a knife.
I start on doing my hair. The black wasn't permanent but would be there for a few weeks at least. I walk out the room and go towards the stairs. I go down them.

I see blue haired guy. "Oi." He looks up "spar me" He grins. "I was wondering when you were gonna ask." I give him a grin aswell as we walk out the tavern. I summon a perfect cube around us and summon my mask and scythe.
I place my mask on and get in my fighting stance. He charges towards me and i leap into the air placing my feet on the edge of the perfect cube launching down towards him and slicing him in half.

He coughs up blood and stands up after a minute. His wound completely healed. The sun started rising as i dodge an attack and i throw him my scythe. He catches it confused as i run up and drop kick him in the chest landing and catching my scythe. I desummon it and put my fists up. He actually gets a good hit in on me and snaps my neck. I sigh in annoyance grabbing my head and snapping it all the way back in place.

we fight for hours. He was starting to get tired out where as I was used to this and not that out of breath. Being trained by the demon king himself makes you immune to petty things like fatigue while fighting. I sit down as he goes to attack me. I summon a book and read while dodging all of his attacks I do a no handed cartwheel in the air and i flip the page kicking him in the jaw as he falls to the floor.

It was an interesting book. It was called twilight and it was about two different races falling in love. Though these vampires were quite different from the ones i've met. They can go in sun without sparkling and they have normal coloured eyes. Also they can't be killed.Theyre usually quite polite. I do a jump split as he kicks under me.

I get bored and put two finger in his pressure point as he falls to the ground. I open the perfect cube. I pick him up and carry him into the tavern placing him on a table and walk into the kitchen.i make pancakes and waffles. Me and monspeet need to eat some souls soon,I fear that monspeet wont be able to survive without them.

I put all the food out and make myself some coffee. I drink it slowly as i wait for everyone to start waking up. Monspeet is the first up "You need souls soon" He nods and i sigh as i get him to turn around. I summon a comb and start brushing his hair getting rid of all the knots. I hear him hum a tune as i comb through his hair. The others start waking up as they all come down and start eating the food

I go to meliodas "Monspeet nerds souls soon or he will starve." He nods and calls over Elizabeth "Us three are going out make sure to keep everything in order" She nods. We go to a town called vaisel and we get the corrupt people and me and monspeet eat their souls. We should be able to last a while.

I see someone shoot monspeet as he turns towards them. I feel rage consume me as i look towards the fairy with a crossbow.I grab his face and shove him to the ground. I feel my dark mark slither up from my back and across my neck to my face forming an small X on my cheek.

I pull them up and hand over to monspeet. He looks at it and looks to meliodas "Can we?" Meliodas nods no and i groan punching a nearby tree sending it flying. I grab the fairy by it's arms "Who sent you?" It trembles in my hand I squeeze harder as it says "Gloxinia of the ten commandments did!" I act angry when in fact i was joyous.

They knew we had gotten in. I let the fairy go and we continue on our way back. Meliodas was behind us as me and monspeet made small talk. "I'm gonna have to fix your cloak again" He sighs "Just like when you first came" I laughed "I was so closed off back then, I mean it took even you a while to break down my walls"

He nods quietly. I say as i start running "Race you back!" Meliodas grins while monspeet faceplams "Your on!" I start running faster than i ever have. It only took me 30
seconds to get back Monspeet in second and meliodas last. I stick my tongue out at meliodas just as the tavern door opens. Out walks i think his name was Howzer? He brings out three cups of what looked to be ale. I decline mine.

"Why?" I laugh "Cause last time i had about 43 bottles of it" Howzer sweatdrops as grin and rub my neck. "Yeah the other commandments had a handful with me. I look towards monspeet "Can you teach me hellfire bird?" Meliodas spits out his drink. I was able to summon an umbrella just in time for it not to hit us. I throw it to the floor and it turns to mist.

He slowly nods yes in a confusing manner. I grin. We walk together towards a hill. I knew meliodas had sent one of the other sins to make sure we weren't plotting so i call out "Come out, I could sense you a mile away" I hear a sigh as elizabeth comes out of a bush. I bark out a laugh. They honestly thought that this cursed goddess could do anything against us?

I turn towards her a give her a toothy grin. she visibly flinched at the size of my canines.I ignore it and start walking again. I summon a knife and throw it backwards by the yelp it hit its target. The tree next to her. "God i'm gonna have to train you sometime your gonna die against the other commandments" We get to the top of the hill and we can see the tavern not to far.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't wait to write about the hellfire bird ;)