chapter 8

3/4/20

I've been flying for hours.Not that i mind but i've gotten far enough away from everyone that i can't hurt someone.Not again.

I land next to a lake the sun rise shimmering against the ripples. I look towards the middle of the lake where there's fish. Unlike other demons i don't need as many souls to survive and i can live off of human food for about a month before having to have a soul. I have been able to go 6 weeks but it was painful.

I summon a bow and arrow and place the arrow in the bow pulling back and spreading my legs relaxing. A fish starts to swim past and i let go of the string as the arrow zooms through sky piercing the fish and getting it stuck in the other side of the lake i jump over the lake and grab the fish.

I go back to where i originally was and put a bunch of wood in a pile setting it on fire. i place the fish on a rod and place it over the fire leaving it to roast. I start to summon a cloak and a back pack.Ive used summon so much that it barely takes any magic unless i make something as big as a mountain which then i use all my magic up and go temporarily deaf.

i put the cloak around my shoulder clipping it together and putting the hood up. I go back to the fish and take it off the fire and eat it. I put out the fire and grab my stuff throwing up into a tree. I jump and grab onto a branch sitting on the branch. i get comfortable and start to hum a tune.

I wake up.I didn't even realise i had fallen asleep.Huh.I grab my stuff and jump down. I don't know where i was going but i knew i was going somewhere. I look at my reflection.Never mind first i need to sort out my hair. It's starting to grow out again. I summon some scissors a knife and a mirror and i cut my hair.

I look in the mirror one last time. It looks better now. I throw my cloak into my backpack and start walking. I knew my powers were gonna come out soon. But there were always outburst for about a week. I couldn't put them all the commandments in danger. no matter how strong they think they are.They couldn't survive my true power.

I sigh walking through these thick woods.I summon a guitar and sing while i walk

I think up of words as i go along. I thought of three characters based on my friends:
the soldier: Derieri
the poet: Melascula
the king:Monspeet

I think of an adventure as i go along.What if we fought like a dragon? that would be cool. I guess if i was a character i'd be some sort of foreigner,seeing as i'm still new and all or a busker considering i've been singing so much.

My fingers strum across the strings doing a melody which i seem to remember.But i can't place my finger on it. I take my boots off and throw them in my backpack. I lean the guitar on the tree trunk.It will turn to mist in a few minutes. I run across the woodland floor feeling all the leaves and sticks on the floor.

I undo my cloak and let it fly behind me i giggle a bit and jump into the air landing on a branch. I sigh in joy and sit down cross cross on the branch. i hold my hand out a a little blue bird lands on it.i smile faintly letting it fly away.I feel something strike through my heart like a dagger.

Melascula is in danger. I scramble up throwing my shoes on and jumping down from the branch and quickly grabbing my cloak.My backpack will hold me down. I gotta leave it. It will turn to mist soon anyway. I press my necklace. it points north-west. i sprout my wings and start sprinting jumping up and taking off.

i start flying faster than i ever have. some of my  emotions coming back which means that a big heaps coming soon. oh this is going to be bad. I fly as fast as i possibly can.It took me ten long minutes to get to where i can see base in sight. A bit off sweat rolls down my forehead quickly setting on fire and disappearing.

i stop flying the drag will take me to base before i stop. I see the once seven now six deadly sins. I aim my leg towards the giant. Within a few seconds i'm going through a giants abdomen. gross. i land on my feet skidding a bit but quickly stopping. everyone stops at my arrival.

My cloak is still on my head providing a shadow as the end flows through the sky. I pay them no mind unclipping my cloak and throwing it off me. I grin sadistically "starting the fun without me? awh, that hurts" The fight commences as the giant goes to kick me. I jump out the way running up her leg and kicking her in the chin flipping over and summoning my scythe.

i land in a back roll and narrowly miss the upcoming fist from a very tall man with a very prestigious moustache. "Nice moustache" "why thank you i take pride in it" I duck as he kicks and i push up on my hand kicking him where the sun don't shine. I swear i hear a title high pitch squeak.

I smile i bit.He collapses on the floor in a heap.God what a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have massive writers block so i struggled writing this...Eh, oh well.
i think i'll start adding dates aswell