chapter 14

I walk into the library. Shelves upon shelves were stocked with books ranging from the goddess race to even vampires. Even though vampires tended to stay in america. I go to the first shelf i skim through finding one book. I go and place it on he coffee table in front of the fire. I skim the rest of the shelves coming out with about 10 books.

Now time to try and find out how i've gotten my sudden...appendages let's say. If not i could always ask that witch mer?merri?Merlin! that's her name. I sit on a chair and start reading the first one. Nothing. from the second to the fourteenth one nothing either. The fifteenth one looked promising.

I knew who's book it was. It was mother's. Well she used to be an author so it seems that a kingdom library would have one of her books.She was well known for her knowledge on races and things that could happen if certain things were to happen. I skim the contents. Ah! Hybrids.

My eyes read over the page soaking everything in. Found it. I knew she'd know something about this.

Hybrids usually have equal sides. However in the case that a hybrid has more of one side then the other then they usually get some sort of sign that the side is dominant for example a giant fairy if the fairy side was more dominant they would have wings. Or a goddess demon. If the demon side were to be more dominant they would have a tail and horns.

It can happen to any race. If the parents were of two different races then the baby would be a mix of the genes.They tend to get to know that they're a hybrid that's out of balance when they get sudden appendages. It's known to be a painful process and most don't survive however if the hybrid does survive. They're typically stronger then both the races combined as they have a mix of DNA.

A Hybrid can learn to control their appendages and even hide them with enough training they could be an unstoppable force. Most Hybrids go into hiding due to people wanting powerful killing machines. The Goddess race was known for kidnapping hybrids with more of one race than the other.

Hybrids don't usually survive the goddess race. Hybrids can avoid them if they-

The rest of the page was ripped out. I got angry at the thought that my mother knew all about me being a hybrid. I scream in frustration and throw the book against the wall. I growl in annoyance before sighing running my hand down my face. God this was such a pain. I look at the time. I'd been researching for 16 hours straight. I put all the books back and walk out the library.

I go to the main place which we call the 'common room' I need a drink. I grab a 'vanya ale' I down it all in one the alcohol burning my throat. I groan at the taste yet still i grab another one downing it. I grab a few bottles sitting down and chugging all of them. I feel beat rise in my cheeks as i giggle at nothing. I see melascula walk in. She sees all the bottles around me and my frayed attire. She smiles and grabs a few bottles herself.

When galand walks in it becomes who can drink the most. We grab all the bottles. Melasculas out at 16 galand drops off at 29 I keep drinking somehow not throwing up or passing out. I get to my 43rd bottle when zeldris derieri and monspeet walk in. I wave at them a bottle in my hand. They look at melascula and galand then all the bottles.

I giggle at their expressions. They slowly turn to me. Derieri crouches down to my level.
"Y/N? how much did you drink?" I giggle feeling giddy before replying "Mesy had 16? i think gally had 29 ish and i had like 42...43?" Her mouth drops open "How are you still alive!?!?" I laugh.

Zeldris slowly backs out the room. Monspeet starts to go but i yell "No i want pretty boy!" He slowly turns around his face is turning a shade of pink dusting his cheeks and the tips of his ears. "Pretty boy is mine and no one else's. I'll fight em off!" I start yelling as i start a temper tantrum.

His face slowly starts to turn red. I stand up wobbling but eventually make my way over to him and sit down wrapping my arms and legs around his leg. He looks down at me as i look up at him with puppy eyes "don't leave me pretty boy" He sighs as his red cheeks slowly start to go away.

He picks me up bridal style saying goodnight to derieri before taking me to my room. He helps me change into trousers and helps take off my binder and throwing a shirt on my chest not looking. I giggle. He helps me lay in bed and goes to leave. I grab his wrist in time. I say sleepily " don't leave..." I see him smile before mumbling "I'll be back don't worry" I nod half asleep.

He goes for a couple minutes coming back in nothing but some checkered PJ trousers. I look at him. "Damn pretty boys ripped" He splutters his face going beet red. I grin. He slowly gets into bed next to me as i snuggle against his chest. I nod off listening to the sound of his heartbeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm gonna just like write as much as i can tonight and upload see how far i can get