Chapter 0.23

|| Madison ||

A day after Calum and I had returned from Cleveland, Kayli and I met up for a quick coffee before we were due at my uncle's home.

"Okay, give me all the dirty details," She said with a sly smile after we had ordered our coffees.

"There aren't any dirty details to give," I laughed.

"Don't be a liar, Madison Wakens!" She chided. "Now spit it out! ...  Or did you swallow?"

My eyes went wide. "Kayli!"

"What?" She shrugged innocently with the world's most mischievous glint in her eyes. "It's a valid question, no? Now come on, tell me! I'd tell you all the details about Kane and I if you asked."

"I wouldn't ask," I pointed out.

"Oh come on!" She sighed. "Calum's probably giving Kane an in-depth analysis right now! It's only fair that I get one too."

I grimaced. "I really hope he's not."

"Ah, so things did happen then," She smirked.

I sighed, realising that I couldn't really hide anything from Kayli even if I tried. "We didn't have sex so you can banish that from your mind."

"Oh boo," She huffed. "Kane even got him the extra thin condoms, you know, for that skin on skin feeling. Pity they weren't put to use. Anyways, continue."

I let out a breath. "Things...happened."

She raised a perfectly filled in eyebrow. "Like, mouthy fingery things?"

"Um...yes."

Her eyes widened in intrigue. "Oh. And...was it a mutually beneficial thing or..."

I felt my cheeks heat up as I thought back to what Calum and I had gotten up to back in Cleveland. Out of the seven days we were there, three nights were spent getting up to no good under the covers.

"I'm pretty inexperienced in that...area so I didn't, you know," I widened my eyes and nodded downwards as if to convey what I meant. "But he was pretty generous in that regard."

I watched as Kayli fought hard but failed to hide her smirk. "Ah, I see."

"And..."

"And?" She probed.

"My hands may or may not know more about the male body."

"Oooh," She smirked.

"It's just..."

"Just what?"

My cheeks flushed. "It's just...if Calum and I ever did...you know..." I trailed off.

"Nows not the time to be embarrassed, Mads," She laughed.

"How is it supposed to...you know, fit," I said, feeling my cheeks burn.

She grinned widely at me. "Ah, so your mans is packing, huh?"

"Kayli!" I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

She laughed. "Luckily for you, my friend, the female body is very accommodating. You'll be fine, babe."

"I hope so," I muttered.

Her eyes widened again. "Kinky Madison has entered the chat!"

"Shut up," I laughed, feeling my cheeks heat up even more.

"So its safe to say you had a good time then? In more than one way?" She winked.

I playfully rolled my eyes. "Yes, I did."