Chapter 3: The Wedding Night

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT

Beckett and I made it back to... well I wouldn't call it our place because I don't feel at home with him. Beckett guides me up the stairs and into the bedroom. He takes off his coat as I take off my veil and my shoes. I look out the window and see the view of the sea and look on sadly. I was too far in my thoughts that I didn't hear Beckett behind me. He puts his arms around my waist startling me. I turn around wanting to smack him for ruining my life even further, but he blocks me with his hand on my wrist.

"Now that's not a good way to start a marriage," Beckett says with a smirk.

"Hmph. Marriage," I say with an eye roll.

Beckett pulls me towards him and caresses my face and gives me a soft kiss.

"Shall we begin, Mrs. Beckett," he says softly. I gulp and look down at my feet nervously.

I really don't want to do this, but I really don't want to be in a position to be raped again, so I'll have to force myself and pretend to enjoy it.

Beckett turns me around and starts to kiss my neck. I feel him start to unbutton my dress and I let him. While he's doing that, I undo the pins in my hair. He slides off my dress and undoes the underskirts. He then undoes the corset. While he's doing all this, I look on straight ahead panting heavily with my heart pounding.

Now I'm only standing in my underdress and stockings. I turn around and see him take off his first layer of clothing. I sit down on the bed and take my stockings off. Beckett looks at me and motions me to come to him. I get up hesitantly and go to him. He turns me around and pulls the skirt of my underdress up and then pulls the rest of it up over my head with my arms raised.

I hear him breathing heavily and feel his hand caressing my back and goes lower to my behind. He turns me back around to face him and looks me up and down with his eyes covered in lust. I look down at my feet not liking the way he's looking at my naked body.

He then scoops me up in his arms and carries me bridal style to the bed and lays me down on it. I see him start to unbutton his shirt. I look away not wanting to see him undress.

After about a few minutes hearing him taking off his clothes, I hear his footsteps come to the bed. He puts his hand on my cheek and turns me towards him. I see that he's not wearing anything and doesn't even have his wig on and see that he has short shaggy brown hair. He leans down and kisses me on the lips and gets onto the bed on top of me.

"You will enjoy this," Beckett whispers. I feel him push himself inside of me. Tears fill my eyes, and I cry out in pain. He shushes me and caresses my face. "It's alright, my love," he reassures me, but my face still scrunches up in pain.

After a while the pain starts to subside, and he starts to slowly thrust. Even though it still kind of hurts, I push through it and fake a moan. He chuckles.

"See, I knew you would enjoy it," he says with a smirk then moans in pleasure.

This goes on for several minutes with me faking moans and him moaning in pleasure, he finally releases inside of me. My body betrays me, and I also release thinking of Jack Sparrow.

Both of us are panting heavily with our hearts pounding. Once Beckett catches his breath, he pulls out of me and lays down beside me. He then gets up from the bed and pours a glass of water and then opens a packet and puts a powder in the water and stirs it until it dissolves. He comes to my side of the bed and hands me the glass of water.

"Here, drink this," he says.

"What is it?" I ask as I sit up and take the glass of water from him.

"It's a spermicidal effect," he says. I look at him confused. He sighs in annoyance. "It helps prevent pregnancy."

"Oh," I say and drown the glass of water not wanting to get pregnant by him.

He lays back down beside me and pulls the covers over us and pulls me towards him.

"Go to sleep, my love," he says softly.

It's been a long day full of sadness and heartbreak. While I was having sex with Beckett, all I thought about was Jack and how I wish I was having sex with him instead of Beckett. Even though Beckett was gentle this time, I still hated it and didn't enjoy it one bit. All I want right now is to be in the arms of my true love and I fell asleep that night thinking of Captain Jack Sparrow.