Chapter 9: Will's Deal

The soldiers brought me back home and I ran to my room and cried on the bed for a bit.

A few hours later I hear men working on the clock tower outside the house. I also hear voices outside the door. I open the door a bit and see two soldiers escorting Will in irons. I follow behind them as they go into Beckett's study. I stand outside the door and listen.

"Lord Beckett, the prisoner as ordered, sir," one of the soldiers say.

"Those won't be necessary," Beckett says to the soldiers.

I hear them take off Will's irons. I then hear the soldier's footsteps. I run around the corner and thankfully, they didn't see me. I walk back to the door and hear a drink being poured.

"The East India Trading Company has need of your services... We wish for you to act as our agent in a business transaction with our mutual friend Captain Sparrow," Becket says. Hearing Jack's name gives me a warm feeling inside.

"More acquaintance than friend. How do you know him?" Will asks.

"We've had dealings in the past. And we've each left our mark on the other," Beckett explains. So Beckett was the one who put the 'P' on Jack's arm.

"What mark did he leave on you?" Will asks.

"By your efforts, Jack Sparrow was set free. I would like you to go to him and recover a certain property in his possession," Beckett says ignoring Will's question.

"Recover. At the point of a sword?" Will asks.

"Bargain," Beckett states. I then hear footsteps. "Letters of marque. You will offer what amounts to a full pardon. Jack will be free, a privateer in the employ of England," he says. I don't like where this is going.

"Somehow I doubt Jack will consider employment the same as being free," Will says.

"Freedom," Beckett says quietly, but I heard him. "Jack Sparrow is a dying breed. The world is shrinking, the blank edges of the map filled in. Jack must find his place in the New World or perish. Not unlike you, Mr. Turner. You and your fiancée face the hangman's noose."

"So, you get Jack and the Black Pearl," Will states.

"The Black Pearl?" Beckett asks.

"The property you want that he possesses," Will answers.

"A ship? Hardly. The item in question is considerably smaller and more valuable, something Sparrow keeps on his person at all times. A compass?" Beckett says. "Ahh, you know it," he says when I think Will makes a knowing face. "Bring back that compass or there's no deal."

I hear footsteps inside. I start to walk back towards my room but stop in my tracks when I hear Will's voice again.

"I have to ask, what does Maria have to do with this?" Will asks. I walk back and listen closely.

"My wife has nothing to do with this," Beckett says.

"It kind of does when she also helped Jack escape. So, she also faces the hangman's noose," Will says.

"Ah, I see. But being married to me she doesn't have to face the hangman's noose," Beckett says. I got angry at that and ran to the bedroom as I don't want my anger to cause any more trouble for Will and Elizabeth.

I sit at the desk in the room and read a book to calm myself down. A few minutes later I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I call.

I hear the door open. I turn around and see that it's Will. I get up and run into his arms and started to cry.

"Hey Maria. It's okay," Will says soothingly.

"This was not supposed to happen," I sob into his shoulder.

"I know," he says as we pull apart and he wipes away my tears.

"So, what does Beckett want with Jack's compass?" I ask.

"How do you know about that?" He asks confused.

"I was kind of listening outside the door," I say sheepishly. He chuckles a bit. "Do you know why he wants Jack's compass?"

"I have no idea."

"It seems kind of useless to me," I say. He just shrugs in return. "So, you're going to look for Jack then?" I ask.

"Yes, and I'm not going to stop until I find him," Will says.

"When you find him, tell him I love him," I say.

"I will. I promise," he says.

Will kisses me on the forehead and gives me a sad smile and then walks out of the room. I walk to the entrance of the room and watch as Will walks down the hallway. I turn and see Beckett at the entrance of his study smirking at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn back into the room and close the door behind me.

------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: SEXUAL VIOLENCE

Later that night while in bed asleep, I wake up to someone touching me and a draft at my lower region. I blink my eyes open and look up and see Beckett hovering above me.

"What the hell..." I begin to yell, but Beckett cuts me off by covering my mouth with his hand.

"Sh. Sh. Sh. I don't want someone hearing us. But you know what, I don't mind if someone hears us," Beckett says softly. I look at him wide eyed then look down and see his lower region in full view. I begin to thrash and yell out. He takes his hand off my mouth and grabs my wrists tightly and pins them on either side of my head.

"Please Cutler, I don't want to do this. Please," I yell loudly.

"This is what you get for hitting me and spitting on me earlier," he says.

I feel him line himself to my entrance and slam himself inside of me. I scream in pain and arch my back off the bed. He kept going at it hard while moaning in pleasure while I scream in pain.

"Please stop. Please," I sob with tears running down my face.

"No can do, my love," he says in a rough voice and moans in pleasure.

He slams into me even harder. I scream as the pain becomes unbearable. He slams into me one last time and releases inside of me and collapses on top of me panting heavily.

Once Beckett catches his breath, he pulls out of me and gets off of the bed and fixes his pants. I close my legs shut and turn to the side of the bed with me whimpering in pain and tears running down my face. I hear a glass being poured and Beckett comes to my side of the bed and hands me a glass which I know has the spermicidal effect in it. I take it with shaking hands and drown it in one gulp and hand it back to him.

Beckett sighs and covers me with the bedding covers and kisses me on the head. I flinch away from his touch. He chuckles then walks out of the room and closes the door behind him.

Once I hear the door close, I hear arguing voices outside the door. I close my eyes and start to cry. I don't stop until I cry myself exhausted.

------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to put scenes from the movies that I didn't put into the previous books.

Sorry about the rape scene. I warned you before I would put some disturbing scenes into the book. And sorry to warn you, there will be more.