Chapter 12

Kara's pov

I open my eyes just to see Lena's body next to me on the bed. Rao why I'm here and more importantly why are we naked and tangled in this bed?

I start to getting a panic attack. I'm shaking and I'm out of breath, almost gasping for air.

Unfortunately Lena wakes up because of the noise I'm making by freaking out.

'Kara, I've got you, it's okay you're safe with me... Look at me...' I manage to look into her eyes ' breath in and breath out... That's right... Any better?'

'Yeah' to be honest I might not panicking anymore but I don't have any idea why I'm here and why we're in a same king-sized bed

'Nightmare? Do you wanna talk about it?' she asks while strokes my hair

Honestly I have no idea if it's a good idea to tell her that I'm nit really who she thinks I'm and also I have no idea how to get back to my real Lena.

I guess the best thing to do is not to say anything about the situation.

I just shake my head not trusting my voice enough to speak

She opens up her arm and I'm about to move closer when I realise we are still naked...

'ummm... Would you mind if we get dressed before that?'

'It's not like you haven't seen them before but sure' she is truly amazing...

I'm sure this request made her feel strange but she managed to play it off with a joke.

Thanks Rao we're in her apartment so I don't have to act any different by asking where is the bathroom and things like that.

I grab an oversized shirt with a sweatpants and disappear into the bathroom not being prepared to see Lena standing in front of me fully naked

'Babe, is everything alright?' she shout after me

'Yeah.. I-I.. Ummm..' I have to play it off.... How about... 'I-I'm alright I just needed to.... Ummm.... To pee'

Rao really?

That's the best I got? An excuse to pee?!

Rao now I'm more embarrassed than before

'okey, than I'll make us a quick breakfast'

'Thanks, Lee' I smile because she is just so loving and caring even if I'm for sure being awkward

I have to figure out what happened with me just to everything get back to normal

Okay so... I remember flying out of the DEO, then fighting that man who said he killed all my kind, then he trapped me in his basement....

I got hurt....

Lena's holding me....

That's the last thing I remember...

I really have to get back to her...

She must be terrified but I don't know how.

I guess I should play along with this Lena and wait until I figure out something....

'Hey there beautiful' she greats me with a smile

'Good morning you too, Lee' I kissed her cheek like every normal times we meet.

I grab my coffee and hope she isn't trying to do anything else until I figure out what's happening in this alternative universe because I guess this is what's all about...

It can't be anything else, right?

For a dream it's too realistic I guess

'Do you have duty today as Supergirl or as Kara?' she asks simple and I choke on my coffee...