Anna

Ela POV
"So what do we need to do first to get the house ready?" (Y/n) asks.

"Well, we should probably clean up the guest room and get it ready. Can't have art supplies all over the bed. Also it's probably not a good idea to have a TV in the room of a four year old so let's try to hide the remote somewhere."

We head to the guest room and start to get it set up. I move my art supplies to the office while (y/n) moves the computer and desk to our room. Once we finish moving everything we get to cleaning. I wash the sheets while (y/n) vacuums. The whole process took at least an hour and a half. Once I was happy with the way the room was set up, I told (y/n) we should clean up more of the house.

"Ah yes. How I thought I was going to spend my day off. Cleaning the house." (y/n) mutters when he hears this.

"Hey. I'm not a fan of this either, but it has to be done."

"She's four. She'd probably dirty up the house in a quarter of the time it takes for us to clean it."

"It's not about that. Zofia will want to inspect the house before she leaves Anna with us."

"I don't think your sister would care if we have some dust on a cabinet or crumbs by the kitchen table."

"You don't know my sister."

He sighs. "You're right. I don't."

"Good. Besides, the house needed some cleaning anyway. Now lets clean the kitchen."

Getting the house ready took longer than we thought. It was basically lunchtime when we finished, and I made us kanapkas with ham and cheese. Not the most creative lunch, but it was close to Anna's time of arrival. After (y/n) cleans the dishes, we're sitting on the couch in the living room going over the plan.

"So what do you do when my alarm goes off?" I quiz him.

"I go to the couch bed until my alarm goes off."

"Good. Now there may be some times where I'm not home in time to wake Anna up to get ready for preschool. What do you do?"

"I wake up Anna, make her breakfast, see if she needs help with anything."

"Good. I should be able to take her to and from the center, so you don't really need to worry about that."

"Right. How old is she again?"

"Four. She'll be five in a few months."

He nods. "Do you know what she likes? Like, what shows or movies she watches and everything?"

"That I'm not sure about. I think she likes some Disney stuff? We can ask her and see what to put on."

"Are you feeling alright with all of this?"

I sigh. "To be honest I'm kind of anxious. Like, I've babysat her a couple of times and I love her to death, but never this long. Never an overnight thing either. I just want to do the best I can because I love her so I get the opportunity to watch her more often." I look at (y/n), who's smiling at me. "What's with the grin?"

"Nothing."

"It's something."

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, and I'm gonna find out."

"How so? You'll get no information out of-" he's cut off by me starting to tickle him. "No! Stop!"

"Tell me!"

He starts laughing and falls down on the couch as I go over top of him. "Two can play at this game!"

"Nie! Nawet nie próbuj!"