Ela's Bombshell

Hello there everyone! I'm putting a disclaimer here as there will be a part of this chapter that deals with some non-consent. There will be a bit of bold text letting you know when you reach the part if you're uncomfortable with it and another bold text when it's finished. I will not be writing descriptively about it or anything, but just be warned it'll happen. I'm sorry in advance and hope you'll stick with the story afterwards. This is a one-time thing.

You were in the lab messing around with a normal drone with Emmanuelle who was piloting her own. Masaru was focused on his part of the Gemini Replicator and didn't want anyone to help out with his part. Which was fine. You and Emmanuelle finished your part and it was almost the end of the day anyways. That's why you were racing drones around the lab. Her shock drone was pretty fast, and it beat your drone to the finish line of two boxes full of spare parts.

"Well, looks like I'm the champion again." Emmanuelle says, going over to pick up her drone.

"Yeah you're pretty quick with that drone, but can you do this?!?" You push a button on your phone and the drone jumps.

Emmanuelle sighs and shakes her head. "You can jump while I can destroy it with a single zap."

"What's that? Sorry. I can't hear you over my sweet air time." You press the button and the drone jumps up again. Then you're arrogance is put to rest when Masaru brings out the Echo drone and brings it up to the ceiling.

"What was that about air time?" he asks, smugly.

I, uh... well played."

"You're finished with the Gemini Replicator?" Emmanuelle asks.

"Just about. (y/n) can you go get Elena to take a look and grant her seal of approval?"

"Sure thing."

"I'll come with. I need to drop my shock drone off at my work station." Emmanuelle says. The two of you walk out of the workshop and head towards Emmanuelle's work station. "If I'm completely honest it's a one person job to get Elena, but I want Masaru to start cleaning up by himself."

"Haha! Smart."

"So have you asked Ela out on a date?"

You scratch the back of your head. "I'm waiting until after Anna is out of our hair to do so. Figured we'd have more time that way. We were technically supposed to go on one our last day off, but that's when Anna was sprung on us."

"That's unfortunate."

"Yeah, but it's worked out in the end. Anna is fun to be with and Ela is having a great time being an aunt. I just love watching the two of them interact. She seems grateful for the help I'm putting in, too, so if anything Anna has strengthened the bond between Ela and myself."

"That's good! I'm just glad Ela has found someone she's willing to be with. It took a little while for her to warm up to the people on base. She still hasn't for some people."

"Besides her sister?" Emmanuelle nods. "I kind of expected that if I'm completely honest. Took a bit of time to warm up to me. Granted not as long as some of the other people."

"Definitely not. Took several months for her to somewhat trust me. Think we're alright now though."

After Emmanuelle drops off her drone at her work station, you head to Elena's office. Her office is basically a mega work station, but unlike everyone else's hers is isolated, as in it's in its own room. You approach the open door and see her typing something on her computer, concentrating. You knock on the open door to get her attention, just to let her know you were here. She looks up for a second and holds up one finger, signaling you to wait.