when we first met

* Uzui tengen.

You had nothing interesting to do there was no mission , you trained your a*s off yesterday and your awfully tired you rested in bed hoping something would just happen .

You get even more bored and decided to go for a walk.

You were on the path walking admiring the flowers as you go along your way

Deep in thought

You weren't looking on where you were going and bump into someone.

" Watch it ." You heard someone snapped groaning.

You suddenly look up to to see the sound pillar , there was a panic spread across your face because they say pillars are more scarer then demons .

" I am so sorry." You apologized shooting yourself off the ground holding out your hand , his reactions surprised you instead of rudely declining your help , he laughed .

Getting up himself " hahahaha." You heard him laugh.

" You think you can help me the most strong and flamboyant pillar ever what a joke ." You heard him brag .

You were highly offended by his words .

" Your a 6 at least." He signed eyeing you top to bottom .

" What do you mean by a six ?" You asked timidly looking at him with tears threatening to fall.

" Aww , look at that little miss average is asking me what do I mean by a six ." He cooed teasing you , you had the lowest self-esteem in the demon Slayer corps.

You had enough and you decided to tell him off .

" Fine I am a so called six but your nothing but a big fat zero no a tall one hahahahahahaha ." You burned him laughing at your own joke.

" Ow I'm a zero ah ." He said approaching you , you were intimidated by his height and so called charm .

He stoop to your level and he grabbed you by the back of your outfit .

You throw a loud childlike tantrum, he ignores it and then hang you on the nearest and sturdiest tree branch.

" Take me down! Take me down right now!" You demanded trying to get down .

You saw him leaning against another tree smirking.

" If you say I am the most flamboyant person you met." He proposed staring at you .

" Fine , your the biggest A hole I ever met , happy now." You snapped still swaying on the tree branch.

" I said flamboyant not a hole little miss average." He said totally cool .

You were starting to crush on this guy he is indeed handsome and hot.

" Fine your flamboyant, can I you put me down now." You give in totally having the hots for the guy .

He did what he promised and let you down gently .

" Thank you, bye." You dragged the words and started to head off.

" Hey."

You turned around to see him smirking once more.

" Looks like you have fallen for me already." He stated proudly .

"You wish ." You answered slightly blushing.

" What's your name?" Uzui asked looking into your e/c orbs .

" Y/n l/n ,yours ."

" Tengen uzui ."

And starting that day both of you establish a strong friendship which leaves both you with something more.