BREAKFAST

I was woken up abruptly by sudden movement on my bed and childish laughter making me groan and cover myself with my blanket.

"Wake up, mommy!" I hear Sophia and Penelope chant while jumping on my bed.

"Noo." I drag out. I feel them crawl up to me and remove the blanket from me making me groan at the light. "Come on, let me sleep." I say.

Maybe drinking a whole bottle of wine with Harry's help wasn't the best idea. "Daddy said to come get you." Penelope says, grabbing on my arm and tugging at it with the help of Sophia.

"Alright." I say, groaning as I sit up. When I look at them, they are dressed up and they both have their hair brushed. "Well where are you two going?" I ask with a smile making them giggle and runaway downstairs.

I yawn and stretch before going downstairs to where I heard the girls talking. "Harry?" I call out from the last step.

"Kitchen!" He calls back and when I reach it, Harry is in nothing but grey sweats. "Good morning." He grins as he seems to be doing something on the stove and when I come closer, there's a pan with what looks like dried up eggs.

"What are you doing?" I ask with a small laugh. Before he responds, he leans down and kisses me on the lips sort of catching me off guard, though I can certainly get used to it if it was doing to be a daily thing.

"Breakfast." He says as if it wasn't obvious. I'm about to speak when I smell something burning.

"Daddy!" Penelope says making Harry turn around immediately.

"Shit." He cusses, unplugging the toaster and taking out the burnt toast that resembled charcoal. I hold in my laughter as he picks up the piece of toast and drops it on the plate with a thud. "So much for that, who wants to go for some breakfast?"

"Penelope eat your waffles or we won't get ice cream after this." Harry says, taking a sip of his coffee.

"But I'm full!" She groans, putting her head on the table. "I can't eat anymore."

"That's okay baby, you don't have to eat it." I say, taking the plate from her. I looked at Harry who had an annoyed face but I just shrugged and gave another chicken strip to Eric who was on a high chair, eating on his own. 

There was snickering from the table beside us and I looked over to notice a group of high school girls, eyeing Harry making me roll my eyes.

"Looks like you've got admirers everywhere you go." I say, stuffing my mouth with pancakes. He looks up from his plate and raises an eyebrow before looking at the girls and turning back around.

"Little girls don't interest me love." He responds, finishing off his coffee.

"Well you appeal little girls, apparently." I say while holding back my laugh behind my cup.

"Is it my fault I'm a dream?" He asks making me roll my eyes. The song of the door opening caught my attention making me look towards it to see none other than Zayn walking in with a blonde woman.

"Um, Harry?" I say, looking back to see him wiping Sophia's mouth with the napkin. He looks up to where Zayn was now beside me.

"Oh, nice seeing you guys here!" He says with a mock smirk, pulling out the chair on the table beside our own for the woman. "Look honey, this is the kind man I talked to you about." Zayn says to her.

When I look to Harry, he looks like he can explode at any given second. "Is everyone done?" Harry asks the kids making them nod. "Can we have the check, please?" He says to our waitress making her nod and walk away, completely ignoring Zayn to which he laughed and turned to me.

"Nice seeing you again, Rosalie was it?" He says my name making chills crawl down my spine. "I see the whole nanny thing has worked out great for you, tell me," he turns to me with a smirk. "How much is he paying you to sleep with him?"

"Don't you fucking talk to her." Harry grits, glaring at him making Zayn put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Ah, Harry." He says. "If there's one good thing I can say about you is that you always did know how to pick them." Harry ignores him and writes on the check once he gets it before giving it back to the waitress.

He grabs Penelope and Sophia's hand before walking off, waiting for me as I grabbed Eric and sat him on my hip but before I am able to walk away, Zayn's hand grabs my wrist.

"I wouldn't get too comfortable if I were you, he's got a way of driving them away." He smirks making me take back my hand and walk away.

Once inside the car, I slam shut my door making Harry place his hand on mine. "You know he's really getting on my nerves." I say, my knuckles clenching as I got the yearn to hit his face.

"Just ignore it, Rosalie. He just wants to get arise from us." Harry says.

"I just don't understand why you didn't report it to the police? I mean aside from the fact that he has a pregnant wife with really botched plastic surgery, I'm pretty sure they would get by just fine!" I exasperate making him let out a soft laugh.

"You're not thinking rational, money comes and go's. What's important to me is my family. I have plenty of money and sure I lost a good bunch but that's nothing I can't bring back. The stocks have been great so far, we have way more security so that this doesn't repeat itself." He says, assuring me by rubbing circles on my hand with his thumb. "And it won't."

"It's still money you and your employees worked hard for. That's not fair." I say.

"It's in the past. Zayn can keep those two million if he even has them anymore. Sooner or later it'll come to everyone's attention and he'll have to pay for it. Now, I just really want to enjoy the rest of my day with my family."

"Can we watch Disney movies?" Penelope says making Harry look at her through his mirror.

"Sounds good to me." He says with a smile.