TURN OF EVENTS

I honestly didn't think I could fall more in love with Harry's kids, but as the days and weeks flew by I knew I was so wrong. The kids were becoming so used to me being around and being their guardian that they actually thought of me as their mother and honestly I could care very little if I wasn't.

I loved these kids to death and I only wanted to see them happy. That was my job. To keep them happy and safe. After we got back from London, Harry had insisted that I fully move in his room because he enjoyed sleeping next to me.

So we've been sort of acting like a couple, but we still haven't had that talk yet. It was currently six in the afternoon and Harry and I were getting started on dinner. He wanted to make his favorite Sunday Roast from back home and considering we were in London with his mother, he got the recipe from her.

"Did you know I didn't really cook that day when you went to your grandmothers house?" Harry says as he mashes the potatoes.

I laugh. "Yeah, I figured." I say. "There was a takeout bag from the restaurant and taking into consideration that you burnt toast, I take it you can't be trusted in the kitchen." He rolls his eyes.

"I can mash potatoes good though." He grins, showing me the bowl making me nod.

"Not bad." I say and go back to serving the plates. I call the kids in and have them wash their hands before they sit down on their seats. I help feed Eric before the doorbell interrupts us making Harry and I look to each other in confusion.

"Stay here." He says to me, standing up and placing down his napkin. I waited until he left the kitchen before I get up and tell the kids to stay before I walk out and see Harry retrieve a bat from one of the closets under the stairs.

"Who is it?" I say making him signal behind him. It's late and nobody should be walking around ringing people's doorbells at this time.

When he opens the door, a blonde woman is behind it wearing what appears to be some silk nightgown with heels and a faux fur jacket. I had no idea who this was, but as I watch Harry's whole demeanor change I can tell it's none other than Renata.

"I'm home." She gives a smile, her red lipstick staying in place. I see Harry's hand turn white around the bat making me grab his arm a bit but he didn't budge.

"What are you doing here, Renata." Harry seethes, not letting go of the bat as she starts removing her coat before handing it to me.

"Hang this up, will you?" She says to me but Harry snatches it from her hands and she steps in making Harry slam the door shut.

"She isn't a maid, Renata." Harry grits making Renata turn around to us.

"Oh, right. She's the nanny you've been fucking you, isn't it?" She says with crossed arms and a smirk, angering me.

"That's not what it's like," He says, his glare intensifying by the second. "Last chance, what are you doing here?"

"I am here because of an email I received from your little mistress about two, maybe three months ago." She looked at both of us before Harry looked towards me with look of anger and betrayal in his eyes. "You do know you are still my husband, and you sleeping with someone else while in custody of my kids is a violation and I can take my kids from you if I wanted?"

"If anyone should be worried about committing adultery here is you." Harry retorts. "Rosalie is their nanny, I have not been fucking anyone. You on the other hand, you left them to go find money somewhere else."

"And who do you think they'll believe?" She says with a raise of her eyebrows. "A mother who was diagnosed with Postpartum Depression who got kicked out of the house and wasn't allowed to see their children?" She smirks. "Or a father who brings women in every night in the same house as his children, who might I add leaves them alone all day?"

"That is not true and you know it!"

"You and I know that it can be." She says with a smile before I see movement from the kitchen and when I look I see Sophia and Penelope carrying Eric.

"Mommy?" Sophia says making Renata turn to them with a grin.

"It's me!" She cheers for herself but the kids look frightened as they walk around her and get behind me making me grab Eric in my arms and hold Sophia's hand. Renata's face flashes with hurt before she recollects herself and walks towards Harry, grabbing his face in her hands before kissing his lips and looking towards me with a smirk. "Good night." She says before walking away upstairs.

My blood was boiling and my eyes became watery but I couldn't show emotions as the kids were in the same room as us. "Rosalie," Harry says without looking at me. "Please take them upstairs for their bath and come see me afterwords." He says and without another word or glance he walks off.

Part of me wanted to shower the kids and put them to bed and not come down at all, but I knew I had caused this even though my intentions weren't meant to cause this.

Why did she have to show up now that the kids were great and Harry and I were just starting something?

Renata