AMMENDS

"God damn it." Harry groaned, rolling over to his side on the king sized bed, covering his head under the pillow to stop himself from hearing the further cries of the new baby. It was currently five in the morning, half hour past since the last time the baby cried and we only had a few hours of sleep.

Since we arrived here, Harry and I had been sharing the same bed in his old room while the girls took Anne's bedroom since she was sleeping in Gemma's to help with the baby.

"Still want me to have kids of my own?" I mock, hearing him suck his teeth afterwords. "Come help me prepare breakfast now that you're up." I say, slapping his back softly.

I'm about to sit up before his arm snakes onto my waist, stopping me from moving. "I like this, sleeping on the same bed." He rasps out. "We should do this back home." He says making me let out a soft giggle.

"We should go downstairs and make breakfast first before we talk about it." I say, referring to the whole what are we conversation. Harry groans and sits up as I do and follows me downstairs.

Once I'm in the kitchen, I quickly and quietly got started on breakfast, mixing all the ingredients together to make some waffles and pancakes before starting on the eggs and bacon.

Harry had excused himself to the bathroom before seconds later, Gemma walked down the stairs in shorts and a long t-shirt. Her hair was in a messy bun and she carried the small newborn in her arms.

"Did we wake you?" She mumbled. I smile softly at her and place a coffee mug in front of her.

"It's alright." I shrug. "I'm used to it." I say, referring to Eric. She hums understandingly before taking a sip of her coffee. "Is he awake?" Gemma asks, referring to Harry in which I nod. Gemma and Harry were still not talking to each other, even though it's been almost a week since we arrived. During that time, Gemma and I got to know each other and she usually talks to me in front of Harry to make sure he knows she's ignoring him. "I don't mean to be such a pest, but my mother is asleep and I really don't wish on waking her up. I just need a quick shower, do you mind watching her for a second?" She asked, looking at the baby girl in her arms.

I smile and nod, going to her and taking the sleeping baby in my arms. She only moved a few times but didn't wake up. "Have you decided on her name?" I ask, softly rocking her. She stays silent before answering.

"Dessy. Desmond was my fathers name so I figured it suited her." She smiled, looking at the baby. "I'm going to go shower now." She stood up and walked away back upstairs. The baby cooed in her sleep and stayed still as I sat on the stool by the kitchen island, humming a soft lullaby before Harry showed up behind me.

"You know, this suits you." He breathes out, starring at me with admiration in his eyes, coming around to sit next to me.

I chuckle, rolling my eyes. "What, a baby?" I joke.

"Motherhood." He says. "You're a natural." I smile at him before kissing his lips.

"Here." I say, putting the baby in his arms. "Hold her head." He seemed hesitant at first before grabbing her.

"I think I know how to hold a baby, I have three of them, remember?" He says playfully, rolling his eyes. "After every child, it still feels so unreal carrying a new born." He murmurs. "They're so small and frail."

"Most babies are." I mock making him look up at me, an annoyed look on his face and I simply smiled.

"What if she doesn't like me when she grows up?" Harry asks, looking at the baby sleep. "Like Gemma."

"You're a great father, I doubt you won't be an amazing uncle. You just have to make amends with her."

"Wow, why didn't I think of that?" He taunts making me roll my eyes.