GOODBYE

The most heartbreaking part of this all was seeing the kids being forced into liking their mother, Eric would cry every time she would pick him up and she would get frustrated with them she would yell.

I know I can't hate the woman because I'm the one who reached out to her but I can't help it. The was a mess and a shit mother, I'm just sorry I have to see that after I involved her.

My plan was to leave before the kids woke up but then I figured I couldn't do that to them. So here I was, in the kitchen cooking them breakfast as if it was any other normal day. After I serve the plates, Harry and Renata joins us at the table to which I had to hold back my tongue when she made a grossed out face.

As if she's never seen eggs with bacon and toast.

After Eric was done eating, I looked around the table where the awkward silence resided making it hard for me to breathe in. So I stood up. "I'm going to go pack my things." I say and without another word, I leave up to my room.

I was minutes into packing when I heard knocking on the door. I already knew who it was but I payed no attention to it as I continued to pack. Without a warning, Harry came right through the door, hands in his pockets as he leaned against the door closing it.

I didn't even bother to look up to see him with sadness and anger both mixed onto his face. "Rosalie," he says but I ignore him. "Rosalie, please."

"I never should've done that application." I say, looking up at him. "Clearly I'm not good at this whole nanny thing."

"What are you talking about? Of course you are." He says making me bite the inside of my cheek. "If anyone should be mad here, it's me. You emailed Renata and brought her into my home. But Rosalie, I was never going to fire you?" He says making me look away. "Do you for a second think that I would be comfortable with leaving the kids with her? I've told you before that they need you, and as of now so do I."

"She's here now, and sadly there is nothing I can do." I say. "You heard what she said last night. She's willing to lie to keep the kids because of me."

"Rosalie, that is never going to happen." He says coming closer to me. "I'll figure out a way to get rid of her, but you can't go. The kids need you."

"The kids need their father." I say. "They'll miss me, but they'll always have you."

He looks at me, his hand reaching up to cup my cheek. "And what about me?" He says, sadness evident in his eyes. "Who do I have if you leave?" His eyes look to my lips. "I need you, Rosie."

I look away from him, blinking away the tears in my eyes. "Thank you for the opportunity, Mr. Styles." I say making his face flash with  hurt.

"Don't call me that, please." He says. "I'm Harry to you, always." He grabs my face in his hands once again, pressing his lips to mine and as much as I wanted to kiss him back, all I could do was pull away.

"I have to go." I say and walk off, seeing no point into saying goodbye to the kids because it'll only hurt more. Once downstairs, I saw Renata holding Eric and the two girls loosing their smiles as they saw me holding my bags and heading towards the door.

"Mommy?" Sophia calls out. Once I am outside, my tears just let loose as I hear footsteps behind me and I knew it was the kids.

"Please don't leave us!" Penelope cries. As much as I wanted to turn back and give them one last hug, I made everything in me stop me from doing that.

When I get in my car, I look up to see the girls being held back by Renata and a sad Harry at the front door.