BIRTHDAY SEX

⚠️WARNING⚠️
SEXUAL AND EXPLICIT CONTENT, READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION.

For the remainder of the day, Harry drove the yacht himself where another boat met with us—a man with snorkeling and surfing equipment helped us with surfing lessons and it is safe to say that Harry absolutely sucks.

He kept falling off the surfboard even when there was no waves at all. As opposed to me, never getting the luxury of learning how to swim I just supported myself onto the board and enjoyed watching him struggle.

After that we relaxed on the yacht, the waves rocking us smoothly that I might've fallen asleep twice before Harry woke me up, telling me to get dressed casually. We arrived on the beach, walking down the dock to a small canopy tent set up in the sand with a bench and a small circular table.

There was candles to light up the evening and the wind blew the white sheer curtains to its rhythm. "What's all this?" I say with a grin as I take a seat on the cushioned bench. Harry sits next to me and serves us some wine.

"Well, your birthday of course." He says matter of factly. I had been so occupied with the kids and being here with Harry to even notice my birthday. "This is your first birthday with me, I just want you to know what it'd be like if you decide to stay for good."

"For good?" I ask, a small smirk playing at his lips followed by a sneaky shrug.

"I don't want you to ever leave us. The kids love you—" he looks like he's deciphering wether to say his next sentence, there's hesitation in his eyes and I know exactly that he wants to tell me he loves me.

Something in me tells me to just say it, I'm ready and I know that I'll mean it. However, I don't get to say the words that I know he wants to hear because a man stops in front of us to bring our food.

Harry clears his throat and thanks the man before he leaves. "What I'm saying is—"

"I love you." I interrupt him this time, my stomach felt butterflies all over and I could practically see him grinning in both surprise and shock. Harry doesn't say anything as he attacks his lips to mine, hungrily completely ignoring our food.

We ended up going back to the yacht and into the room. He wasted no time in ripping the buttons from my dress, leaving me exposed in just my lace bra and matching panties. His once green eyes were swallowed by lust, leaving only dark and dilated pupils staring back at me.

He left trails of chaste kisses down my neck, passed the alley of my breasts before lightly nibbling on my navel making my toes curl at the sensation. When he heard me giggle at how his hair tickled me, he chuckled.

"Is my hair too long?" He asks. It was getting longer than when I first met him, but I figured he'd look good with long hair.

I shook my head. "No, you should let it grow out." I suggest and he smirks.

"As you wish." He says and goes back to what he was doing. His long fingers slip inside the waistband of my panties, teasing my skin causing goosebumps to rise all through me. He knew exactly the effect he had on me and he would use it to his advantage.

He took the hem of my panties onto his teeth before slowly tugging them down my bare legs, leaving me naked from my waist down. His tongue swipes his bottom lip, wetting it before lowering himself down on me.

He kisses my inner thighs before swiping his tongue on my area, making me jump at the sensation. His mouth was warm and his tongue only creates more friction. In a matter of seconds, I'm panting and he's grabbing a condom from his wallet.

"Since when have you had that in there?" I ask, propping myself up on my elbows as I watch him slide it on.

"Well I was hoping we might have sex in the bathroom on the plane," he admits making me laugh. "But I fell asleep and when I woke up you were sleeping." I shake my head playfully before he comes back to bed, lifting my legs on the bed so he can get in between them.

Harry's lips are soon on mine, setting the mood before positioning himself on my entrance and pushing in slowly. He allows me to get used to him before he picks up his pace. After a while, I get a sudden rush of dominance in me which lead me to sit up and push him down on the bed. He seemed surprised at this but didn't complain as I sat myself on him.

He groaned as I slowly rolled my hips on him, feeling him move inside and my clit to create friction on his pubic bone making heat run throughout me.

Harry snaked his hands through my thighs before he landed them on my ass and helped me move back and forth on him, clearly getting frustrated with how slow I was teasing him. He sat up against the headboard as one of his hands cups my breast and sucks it into his mouth, feeling his tongue swirl on my nipple and the friction on my clit was almost enough to send me to the edge.

My hands go to his hair, pulling on it as he thrusted into me fast making my boobs go up and down with my movements. Once his thrusts became sloppy, our breaths picked up and our bodies were sticking together because of our heat, he is soon spilling into the condom. His hands grasped my ass once again as he pushed me further down on him.

His eyes open for a brief second to take me in, smiling and kissing my lips. My heart was pounding and almost left my chest by how fast it was going. He sighs as I sit up and feel his dick fall back on his stomach.

I take my place beside him and cover myself with the sheets, still coming down from my high. "Uh, you're on the pill—right?" He asks while he removes the very obvious ripped condom from his shaft.

The top of it was missing and only the band was left behind. I nod, not feeling worried because I know I always remember to take it. Harry visibly relaxes and pulls the sheets to cover his bottom half.

"Happy birthday." He says, his eyes closing making me roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

HAPPY 26th BDAY TO ROSIE, you can check out her insta posts @/rosalieohare