BLISSFUL MOMENT

⚠️WARNING ⚠️
EXPLICIT SEXUAL ACT AHEAD, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

My hand traced over Harry's bare chest, as lightly as I could to not wake him. I had been awake for the past hour or so, just watching him as he slept peacefully, with his chest heaving up and down calmly and his eyebrows were relaxed, unlike they usually are furrowed when he's awake.

His pink lips were slightly parted as he breathed out through his mouth. His closed eyes moved from time to time, signifying that he was dreaming.

I almost wished that one of the kids woke from their sleep so that I'd be able to do something, anything. But I just laid in bed, hearing Harry breathe in out.

I moved whilst his arm was supporting my head and that seemed to cause him to stir, taking a deep breath before exhaling his chest lowering as he did before moving his body to the side so our faces were near each other.

"What are you doing?" He rasps out, his accent much more noticeable than usual and his voice was deep. "Why are you awake?"

"I can't go back to sleep." I murmur. Harry sighs and places his forehead against mine, his free hand running down my arm in an attempt to soothe me and hopefully go back to bed but that was definitely not working.

He chuckles and begins placing kisses all over my face before his lips trail down to my neck making goosebumps rise on my skin. My arm snakes around his neck to pull him closer to me, making him suck harder on the crook of my neck. At this, my toes curled and my hand fisted his curls.

Harry and I hadn't done anything sexual just yet, which is what I didn't expect for someone who hasn't had sex in a while. Our lips met, hungry for each other as it became rough which had us panting.

"I don't want to rush you." Harry says in between breaths. He pushes hair away from my face.

"You're not." I say, flipping us over so that I'm straddling his waist. His pupils were dilated meaning he wanted this too as he grabbed my face and crashed our lips together, his tongue brushing over mine as he removed my shirt in a fast movement.

When he flips us again, this time he's hovering over me as he pops open my bra with one hand and rids of it on the floor before his lips carefully press a single kiss on my breasts before he takes them in his mouth and swirls his tongue around causing me to gasp at the sensation.

He placed kisses from my torso to my navel, his fingers hooking around the hem of my shorts before slowly sliding them down my legs, leaving me in my panties.

The small lamp at the end of the room was enough light for me to see his once emerald gaze was now swallowed by these dark lust filled ones.

He takes my thighs and pins them both to the bed beneath me before sliding my panties to the side then there it was. His wet and warm tongue was swiped up on me, picking up the evidence that he caused.

He flicked his tongue multiple times on my clit and added a few fingers to match the indescribable sensation I was feeling, but before I was able to reach my high, I stopped him.

"Are you sure?" He asks making me nod. I wanted to feel him inside me without a doubt, it was time. He looks at me before going over to his nightstand and grabbing a condom, I watch as he places it on before hovering over me again.

His hand reaches into his mouth, wetting his fingers before reaching down on me, rubbing before positioning himself. "Have you done it before?" He asks.

I laugh. "Why the question now?"

"Because I want to know if I should've made this more romantic." He chuckles making me laugh once again.

"Yes I have," I say, unfortunately my first time wasn't going to be with Harry. I guess that's what happens when you get drunk at a frat party and have sex with your then cheating boyfriend.

He nods before slowly entering into me. I hadn't had sex in a good while so the pressure was kind of too much for me making my nails dig into his shoulders.

"I'm only halfway in, baby." He chuckles with a pant and after a few slow strokes, we got used to each other. His thrusts picked up, only increasing our pleasure as the headboard hit the wall and my muffled moans became too much though I knew we had to be quiet since the kids were sleeping on the other room.

Harry's hand went up to the headboard to stop it from hitting the wall. My hands reached up to his dangling necklace, pulling on it to bring his face down to mine in a deep kiss. "Fuck..." he panted as our sticky bodies moved together in sync, both of us out of breath as he thrusted to our climax.

His clammy hands roamed their way down to cup my breasts since they were bouncing to our movements. They stayed there before he grabbed ahold of my waist and pushed me down deeper on the bed so he could continue thrusting into me.

Both of his hands were on either side of my head as he thrusted deeper and faster out of me, each thrust becoming sloppy.

He bucked his head down to my ear, his hot breath clamming the side of my face before he whispered an "I love you." making me turn to see his face, much too in the moment to stop and ask if it was true and with one last thrust, we were both reaching our high.

He said I love you to me. I didn't know how to act or feel about it though I'm pretty sure that for him it was just an impulse.

But what if it wasn't? What if he really does love me? I know I've never thought about it, but knowing him it won't be too hard to fall in love with him.

I knew I was halfway there already as he nuzzled his face into my neck and whispered goodnight.