🤠

"Um i mean, idk i don't really go to those things let alone leave my apartment really sorry" i say looking down, "They're so fun, why not?" kate asks, "i kinda have social anxiety? um yea it's really bad i'd rather just not talk about it sorry", "Oh no don't be sorry i just wondered if we could've met sooner?" kate responds sweetly.

"Yeah that reminds me i'm sorry i left this morning when we met, i got really nervous as you could probably have seen and i didn't mean to run away i mean of course i did i was dying there because you're so gorgeous, shit i mean i-" "did you just- hehehe yeah you did, you find me gorgeous?" kate says slowly sauntering over to me, "is that what i said i mean whoops i swear i didnt" i'm stopped as she is stood over me, her hair falling loosely over her shoulders and tickling the edge of my face. She lowers her head as i audibly gulp, in preparation of what is going to happen, she tucks my side bits behind my ear as she whispers "well lucky, you're just my type", my chest rises and falls at a slower rate now.

As she leans in close, her glistening lips inches away from my own the door clicks open and she jumps away from me, "the fuck did i walk into y'all look like you've seen a ghost" aidy says returning from her phone call with some papers in hand. "Well i am a ghostbuster" kate states proudly trying to soften the situation and not make aidy ask any more questions, i hide behind my hands as kate blushes a new shade of red and aidy with a look of confusion starts to giggle.

"Okay well let's have lunch i can't wait any longer aidy says with her back toward us kate starts to air talk at me i make out these words "We're not done honey" followed by a side look of my outfit and a smirk, i- unable to focus now i begin to start eating. The 3 of us talk and bond with varying topics here and there until it's time to meet the host with another breakdown of the sketches for the week.

might change the end to this bc of kayley making fun of me 🖕🤬