🦋

Sitting down on the park bench, legs crossed with my cardboard box in hand and an almost finished hot chocolate, looking up i watch as a blue balloon floats through the air and the butterflies surrounding my stomach begin to fade. Seriously i think to myself rethinking the previous situation, I'm literally a waitress and i'm so clumsy of course i had spilled my bag of beautiful gummies on the floor when knocking into that beautiful blonde. Oh she was so pretty it was idiotic for me to leave so fast, as i ponder and stare off into the distance a figure sits down on the other end of the green wooded bench.

I mind my business with a steady rhythm tapping against the box a silent minute passes until words are spoken. "Um ashley was it?" i nod looking up with an slightly opened mouth now, The blonde! "And you're kate right?" she nods in return, "Wait what are you doing here? did you follow me?" i ask with a raise of an eyebrow.

"Uh i actually bought you this as an apology for bumping you" kate says pulling an all familiar plastic bag from behind her back filled with my favourite candy!, "Oh my gosh it's all hereee, especially the watermelon lollies oh i'm obsessed, how'd you know?" i say as my face lit up with a bright childish smile and pinky splashed cheeks. "I recognised the store logo from the packaging, ive been there a couple times just when i need that right sugar kick, and i asked milly and billy for ashley's order and explained the whole run in, they're really sweet by the way".