🤓

THE HOST FOR MY FIRST WEEK AT SNL! SCARLETT FUCKING JOHANSSON YES MA'AM!

Yes i'm such a big marvel dork and pretty much only watch and talk about marvel and snl but i wouldn't say i'm obsessed like a crazy fan, i'd label it as passionate, Okay maybe i'll try my best not to freak out and be calm but then again the difficulty!

Aidy and Kate wait by the door ready to go to the meeting as i sit at my desk with my legs bent up to my face spacing out, "Are you ready?" aidy asks "uhhh um i- maybe just go ahead i'll be there in a minute" i reply and aidy nods ready to leave as kate looks with concern on her face "um fats you go ahead be there soon" kate says toward aidy, "sure dyke" aidy says smiling while walking down the corridor.

"Um maybe would you like a hug?" kate says as i jump a little in my skin not noticing she was close sitting on my desk, "oh um yes but it's okay you can just go i'm stressing myself for no reason, maybe i shouldn't have taken my dream job or just retired or something idk" i say in a low voice, "No it's totally good we can go when you're ready just know you're perfect for this job and will do so amazing! what are you stressing for you're already amazing?" kate says with a reassuring tone, she reaches for my hands and pulls me up into a warm embracing hug.

"i actually am a big fan of scarlett, like marvel and snl are basically all i talk about and watch and i don't want to look dumb" i reply, "No  you won't look dumb, even when we met you were so cute being awkward and shy i didn't find it dumb just mysterious and questionable when you ran but now i know why and that's totally good, and i've been friends with scarlett for a while and actually fell over when meeting her as well, thought it was pretty embarrassing but it's a funny story now, i'm sure she'll love you so let's gooo!" kate tells me. A quiet "okay" was enough for kate to seperate from our hug, grab me by the hand and run out of our office door.