I look at kate with bright eyes and a soft smile saying "I can't thank you enough this made my day way better, gosh i love lollies but thank you really you went out of your way to give me this and you didn't have to", kate smiles before replying "It's honestly no problem i couldn't resist seeing a gorgeous girl again thats on me" kate ends with a wink, my jaw drops in shock and surprise as i am taken back by her words.

"You- you think i'm gorgeous?" i respond shyly looking down while twiddling a ring on my index finger, "Yes of course, have you seen yourself? i think that's why i bumped you in the line i was star struck" a heat forms on my face at kate's words as i meet her gaze once more, "You're really stunning-" i quietly say whilst taking in each feature on her face the butterflies begin to attack my insides again, the suns' shine on her glossy lips, no makeup and all beauty, sparkling crystal blue eyes staring back with a twinkle.

We talk until the point as we both feel we've known eachother forever, oh the unlimited topics of meeting someone for the first time, it didn't once feel repetitive, in speaking with kate i felt more alive- it felt magical, like it was all to real for my story of life, a blissful dream that i would soon wake up from.

comment if u want like snippets of this convo bc i just glossed over it