My house is a block away. I'll fly.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck-

"(Y/n)! Are you taking- tak-taking this cab or your o-own?"

Damn if only I eased up on the shots.

"Uh-", I had to grab onto the door of the cab, "This one's full ri-right? I'll walk because I'm broke", I started giggling.

"(Y/n), are you sure?" one of them asked. Who said that? Which one... My friends came as a group but which one is talking...

"Yeah do-don't worry about it. Save some cash." It's hard to talk right now. I'm not good at multitasking when I'm drunk.

They drove off without much more convincing. Watching the yellow taxi cab drive off, I realized I was swaying in place.

Fuck. I need to sit down. Get home. Can I even go home? Keys? Where did I come from... Maybe if I just walk in a direction my mind will just take over and I'll just show up. Home.

My face was really hot and, yeah, I drank a bit but I'm not drunk right now. I can do this. Pulling out my phone, I started walking through the rain.

Rain? When the fuck did that happen?

"Siri?", I slurred, "Where do I live?"

"You are currently nine and a half blocks from your home. Would you like directions?"

I rubbed my eyes, sleepy, and drunk. Wait I'm not drunk. I'm not. "Uhhh yeah. Take me home."

My phone went bright white with my provider's logo and shut off. Fuck. It died. Because that's what I needed right now.

Swearing at my phone, I shoved the piece of shit into my jacket pocket. Well, fuck my phone I can get to my house myself. I can...

What am I doing here? I have work tomorrow. Damn. I can't even think.

I sank to the floor and started crying, the rain coming down a bit harder than before. Sure. I'll take care of wetting my face, the sky can ruin the rest. Teamwork.

What if I have to stay outside for the night? I should've taken the damn cab. Stupid, stupid, stupid-

"Wow. Looks like you're having a rough day. You're dressed too nice to be out here in the rain."

I looked up to the smooth voice above my pathetic lump of a self.

"What?"

When my eyes cleared of the fog put there by rubbing my eyes too hard, I see a dirty blonde. Being fairly tall, he stooped down a bit to offer a hand.

"A bad day. Looks like you're having one. Are you okay?"

"You have wings."

The stranger chuckled, running his other hand through his perfectly messy hair, taking the umbrella with it. "Yeah, I do. A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone at night though. Especially looking as good as you do right now. That's just asking for creeps. You have a way home, kid?"

I sat there dumbfounded. Oh yeah. His hand.

I took it and he helped me up, a bit too fast I might add. I stumbled and almost tripped over myself, but his firm hands steadied me by my shoulders to keep me in place.

"Oh," He smirked, "I think I see what's going on. Any chance you came from the bar right there", he gestured with his thumb.

Still taking him in, I nodded, "Yeah I came- came from there."

He nodded. "Figured. Alright, let's get you home. I'll walk you."

I'm not drunk. Oh- right. I should tell him.