Broke a bitches nose

Although I was offered a week off, I didn't take it. There were still people in the agency I had to catch.

During the week though, I had become friends with Gabriella and better friends with both Lucy and Jack. My recent experience was definitely eye opening. I had to go and get Jack because he had got himself in a bit of trouble, but all turned out well.

I was doing some of Keigo's paperwork when Gabriella walked in my small closet if an office. I thought it was going to be just another day but I bomb was about to drop.

"Whatcha up to?"

I sighed, "Not much, just doing Mr. Ito paperwork. You know, I think he's alright. I haven't seen him do anything sketchy."

"Well I don't know about that. He's on the list for a reason. And whatever it seems to be, Hawks wants us to investigate."

"True."

"Speaking if which, what do you think about Hawks and other heros?"

I thought back to my month or so of school. I was wanted to make it seem like I didn't like hero society. At least that's what they told me.

"Honestly, agencies make the money. I don't think that there should be heros or villains. Just people."

She nodded, "Huh... Sounds like you're in you way to become a vigilante or a villain yourself."

"I just don't think that heros need the label, they just make money off of it."

It was what I had been trained to say to anyone who asked, but it still made me nervous.

"You know, hero killer stain also thinks that."

"Well I don't kill heros now do I?"

She gave me a look and walked out without much else to say.

I shuddered at the thought of her watching me more carefully now that she knows "what I think". I get why I had to reply that was but it still put me on edge.

I finished up my work and headed out to go meet Jack. Earlier that day he had asked me for help picking out a present for his niece.

"She likes to roller skate- oh I guess she already has new skates."

"Does she have any other hobbies?"

"She likes to work on dresses but she already has the supplies she needs.She works in a dress shop."

I sipped my tea, "Is it by any chance the shop on Church street?"

Jack looked surprised, "Yeah, actually she does. Do you know her?"

"She helped me pick out my dress for- for a party. She seemed really sweet."

"Wow, small world."

And now I was standing outside checking purse for everything I needed. Wallet, keys, the normal.

Jack and I had come to agree that we would go to the mall in his car, then he'd drive me back to the agency so I could save gas money.

So as of that moment I was searching for his car when he pulled out and drove over to me. I saw him contort over the center console to push open the shotgun door and smile at me.

"Get in loser were going shopping."

I chuckled and hopped in, pulling the door closed behind me and buckling myself in. Apparently, it was a longer drive then expected, as the traffic had been worse then we expected. That should've taken us ten minutes took us double.