Would you hold still, damnit!

I dipped the small makeup brush into the bottle. When I was about to pull out the blood-covered brush, a hand stopped me.

"Woah. Your blood is... Cyan. And glowing?"

"Once it leaves my body it becomes the healing stuff if I stir it fast. Now hold still."

With one leg kneeling in between his legs and the other on the floor, I reached past him to grab the top of the couch so when I leaned over him, I wouldn't fall. He took the cup and held it so I could work.

I stroked my hand through his hair so that I could see the bruise on his cheekbone and under his eye.

"Wow kid. You know, usually, when we're this close you get all blushy. And that's when I'm wearing clothes. Guess I look ugly bleeding, yeah?"

He pulled me from my concentration and I started to feel heat climbing my face. "Hush... Lemme work."

He gave me a cheeky swollen-faced smile and let me continue. My blood (though it had the consistency of vaporub once it was ready to heal) was soaking into his skin where I applied it. Once the gel-like stuff touched his face it glowed slowly then faded.

"When I'm done with your face, I'm going to get a rag to clean the blood off so when I put my blood on it'll be clean, okay? And I'll while the dirt and soot off."

"I think there is a huge cut on top of my head by the way", he said smirking.

I leaned in and up to see then I felt his breath below my collar bone.

There was no blood matting his hair and he started chuckling.

I jolted back and started blushing profusely. I didn't even realize what I was doing!

" I... I-I didn't mean to- erm... I wasn't paying attention-"

"-I know. I just wanted to see if you would fall for it." He gave another cheeky smile.

"Pervert! Do you want me to fix you up or not?" Although I tried to seem pissed it came across as incredibly flustered.

"Relax kiddo", he chuckled," You might pop a vain turning that red. But I do have a quick question."

"What?" I asked.

"So hypothetically if you were to kiss me, would it heal my busted lip?" He was staring at my lips as he asked.

"I- I suppose. Well, no-no not unless I licked my lips first I guess."

"Oh?"

I tried to play it off even though I wanted to  jump on the opportunity, but I didn't have the confidence.

He didn't say another word and let me fix his face. By the time I was done, I started feeling an ache above my eyebrow, where I first put the gel on his face. I ignored it to get up and go get a towel.

While in the bathroom, I was wetting the towel and looking in the mirror. By this time I started developing Hawks's black eye. He had a really bad one so this one is should turn out a normal black eye. I hope.

I didn't tell him that about fifteen percent of the wounds I heal come back at the full damage. He wouldn't have let me help him if I did.

When I came back he was lazily grinning.

"You know, you seem pretty chipper for someone who was about to faint a minute ago."

"I'm sitting down now, beautiful. I feel much better."

"Alright handsome. Want me to turn on the tv?"

"Ohohoho", he chortled," You don't wanna play this game kiddo. I'm pretty hard to fluster. You, however, can be completely dominated. In the game of course", he gave me a dark stare.