-𝘛𝘞𝘖

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

          " you're the only girl I dream about,babe

" you're the only girl I dream about,babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AFTER TAKING SOME OF THE DRUGS, Rue and I split up and said that we'd meet at the party. When I got home my mom was laying on the couch with a empty bottle of wine in her hand. I quickly passed by her and walked strait up to my room. The first thing I did was take a shower and blow dry my hair. After that I put on a black tube top with a little glitter laced on it, light blue ripped jeans, and my black Doc' Martins. Lastly I put on a belt, some necklaces and rings, and then did my makeup. Once I was finished I got a text from Fez.

Fezco:
Yo I'm comin' to pick you up at 9:30.

Eva:
Okay I'll see you then Fez.

I looked at my phone that read 9:10 on it. As I began to play some music their was a knock on my window.

"Hey Rue, what are you doing here?" I asked as she began to climb in my window.

"I just thought we could walk to the party together." She said as I hugged her.

"Oh well if you want you can come with me and Fez. He's picking me up in like 20 minutes." I said as she smiled and sat on my bed.

"Ohhhhh Fez is picking you up." She said jokingly. "So do you wanna explain to me why you and him have goo goo eyes for each other." She said making me gasp and hit her.

"Something happened over the summer, like when you were gone." I said as I stood up and looked at her.

"So what happened?"

"We kinda got high off molly and......"

"What? You guys..........fucked?" Rue asked looking at me.

"Yea kinda, and afterwards he said that he loved me. But we haven't really talked about it since the day after when we said that we didn't want it to ruin our friendship." I said as she looked at the ground.

"Well.......what did you say when.......he said I love you?" She asked.

"I just layed there and smiled." As I said that I got a text message.

Fez:
I'm out front mamas.

Eva:
Be out in a minute.

"Fez just texted. He's here." I said looking at Rue as she hopped off the bed and grabbed my hand. As she led me outside I quickly grabbed my purse and threw my drugs in the bag. When we got outside Fez rolled down the passenger side window and looked at me.

"Yo what's Rue doin' here?" He asked as I hopped into the passenger seat and Rue hopped in the back.

"She came to my window like a lost puppy after you texted me." I said smiling at the girl in the back. "Why?"

"Oh nothing, it's fine, I just wanted to talk to you about something." He said looking at the road.

"Oh well I wanted to stop at the corner store for cigarettes before we got to the party so you two can talk while I'm in the store." Rue said as Fez looked at her in the back through the rear view mirror. As we drove to the corner store a song called pastel pink by crisaunt came on and I began to dance in the car. As I danced Rue and Fez laughed at me together. When we approached the corner store the song began to die down and Rue got out as we came to a stop.

"So what did you wanna talk about?" As I asked that he looked over at me and pulled me into a kiss. As it broke he looked at me.

"Listen Eva, ion know what the fucks goin' on wit us, but I do know that I've loved you since the first time I met you." He paused and looked over at me. "Ever since that night at my place, I was meaning to tell you.......I just didn't know how." As he said that I pulled him into another kiss. As we kissed he pulled me over on top of him.

"I love you too, Fez." I said smiling. As we made out I could feel his hard on through his pants. After about 10 minutes of us making out Rue knocked on the window and got in the car.

"Well, since you two figured out your weird 'fuck buddy' shit can we please get our asses to this party?" Rue questioned as I got off of Fez and climb back into my seat.

"Shut the fuck up Rue." I said as I hit her playfully and Fez smiled. While we drove we listen to music and talked for a little. When we got to the party me and Rue got our drinks and Fez headed over to the couch.

"So, what's with you and Fez?" She asked as I poured some vodka and cranberry juice into a red solo cup.

"I don't know right now, I mean he said he loved me, and I said it back. But I don't know if we are a thing of if we're jus' fuckin'." I said as Rue and I began to laugh.

"Aye let's go up to the bathroom." Rue said as she took out her baggie of coke and waved it in front of me. I smiled and grabbed her hand as she led me up the stairs. When we got there she closed the door and locked it while I sat on the counter. As I looked at Rue pull out her keys I pulled her towards me and kissed her on the lips.

Now for the two of us this was normal. We would kiss each other on occasion because that is just the kind of friendship we had. And we were both okay with that. It was just our little thing and that the way we both like it.