-𝘛𝘌𝘕

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

       " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THAT WEEKEND WE NEVER DID MAKE IT TO THAT PARTY, a few weeks had past and it was the night of the carnival. Rue and I were talking again and she apologized to me but she hadn't apologized to Fez yet. As I sat in the stand that Fez and Ash were running for the carnival I talked to ash.

"Fez, why does your girl always have to dress like she works on a corner?" Ash asked as he looked at my outfit. I was wearing a sleeveless light blue knitted half top that was tight around my chest and had a low v-cut. To match that I also had on tight white ripped jeans and white heels.

"I do not look like a fucking hooker, dickhead." I said laughing.

"Shit." Fez said as some of whatever he was pouring into a yellow container fell out. As he closed the lid he helped my down from the counter by grabbing me from the waist and picking me up. We walked outside of the truck and he opened the window thing up.

"Yeah, it's gon' be a good night tonight, man. Let's get this money." He said as he first bumped Ash and grabbed me by the waist to kiss me. As we walked through the carnival we stopped when we met up with some random guys.

"What's good, bro?" He asked the guys.

"We good, we good." The guy said as he shook Fezco's hand. "This yo' girl?" He asked looking at me.

"Yeah, she's my princess." He said putting his arm around my waist.

"Pleasure to meet you..."

"Eva, the names Eva." I said as I shook his hand.

"Okay, well look, the stand is open, so tell y'all friends." Fez said as they all nodded and left.

"I'm gonna go find Rue, okay baby?"

"You go do that babygirl." He said letting go of me. As I walked away he slapped my ass. "Don't get into to trouble, Eva!" He yelled as I walked away and giggled.

"Fuck." Rue said as she lost at a game she was playing.

"Hey babes!" I yelled as I ran up and hugged her.

"You guys wanna go on the gravitron?" Lexi asked looking at us.

"Uh, no."

"The Ferris wheel?" I asked as Rue grabbed my hand while we walked.

"No."

"Why not?" Her younger sister Gia asked.

"Because I don't wanna fucking die." Rue said making me giggle.

"So where's Jules at?" As I asked that Rue looked over and saw her.

"I just found her." Rue said as Jules began walking up to us. She smiled at Rue who I could tell was visibly nervous. Jules ran up and hugged Rue.