-𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

       " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ON MONDAY FEZ DROPPED ME OFF AT SCHOOL, the whole day everyone had been talking about 'Maddy's bruise' but I honestly couldn't give two shits about some girl who's boyfriend I fucked. Apparently the night of the carnival while I was looking for Gia, Nate choked Maddy, go fucking figures. As I sat in class I texted Fez.

Eva:
Hey baby, can you come pick me up after lunch?

Fez:
Sure Mamas, I'll see you around 1.

After I texted Fez I looked up as the bell rung. Rue, Jules, and I all headed to the cafeteria. As we sat at our table Nate Jacobs and his family walked through the gym. While they past us Nate have Jules a stern look which confused me and Rue.

"Okay one: What was that about? Two: Can we talk about how you fucked Nates dad?" Rue asked as she looked at Jules.

"Rue, swear to God, like, on your life that you will never tell anyone." Jules paused and looked at me. "Same with you Eva."

"That you fucked Nates dad?" Rue asked even though she already knew what we were talking about.

"I'm serious!" Jules whispered. "Even if you decide to hate me one day, don't tell anyone."

"Why would I ever hate you?" Rue asked.

"That's not the point." Jules pause and grabbed Rue's hand. "Like seriously this is some go-to-your-grave shit." The bleach blonde haired girl said.

"I promise." Me and Rue said.

"Do you think Nate knows?" Rue asked as I looked at my phone.

"No, why would Nate know?" Jules asked.

"I don't know. You went up to the Chili booth at the carnival. Did......he look like he knew?"

"No, like, literally I didn't even notice." Jules lied.

"Nate's scary." I said lightly.

"That whole fucking family is scary." Rue added.

"I don't wanna have this conversation." Jules said looking at her paper she was writing on.

"Know what would be amazing? If they paid you off with a bunch of money and we do a bunch of cool shit." Rue joked.

"Rue, this isn't a joke." Jules said softly as she got up and left.

"Why does she think I could ever hate her? She literally couldn't do anything in the world to make me mad, I even told her that." Rue said looking at me.

"I don't know why she thinks that Rue, obviously there is something she's hiding though." I said looking at Rue.

"Why won't she trust me then?"