-𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
                       ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE NEXT DAY JULES AND I VISTED RUE AT THE HOSPITAL. For some reason I was mad at Jules, I know Rue would never admit it, but Jules was the reason Rue was in the hospital. As we sat there I held Rue' left hand while Jules held her right.

"Fez got the cops called on him." I said looking at Rue.

"Are you okay?" Rue asked looking at me.

"I doesn't matter if I'm okay, I got bigger shit to worry about, like, you." I said smiling at her as Jules was zoned out.

"Did all this happen because I left?" The girl with the bleach blonde hair asked.

"No."

"You promise?"

"Yeah, I promise." Rue said holding out her pinkie finger that Jules wrapped hers around. "I felt like this my whole life, Jules. Not all the time, but sometimes. You two make it better though." Rue said looking at me and Jules.

                                             —

After I visited Rue I went to go see Fez. As I walked up to the corner store I saw him standing there.

"There you are babygirl." He said as he pulled my close to him and kissed me. "I didn't know if you were chill or nah, after last night." He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm fine, I was just worried. What did the cops say?" I asked as I handed him the bag with all the pills in it.

"They couldn't arrest me cause we flushed everything. Is this the bag?" He asked.

"Yeah. It has all your shit in it."

"And you didn't take anything?" He asked looking at me nervously.

"No, I'm still clean." I said kissing him.

"Good." He whispered making me smile.

"So, what are we doing today?" I asked as I walked over to the front counter and sat on it.

"Ion, I was thinkin' we could go back to my place and smoke some weed while we watch a movie." He said as he walked over towards me.

"Sounds fun." I said smiling as he picked me up off the counter. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me to his car and put me in the passenger seat. After he placed me down he yelled at Ash to watch the store and got into the drivers seat. As we walked into his house he pinned my against the front door.