-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

        " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

RUE AND I STOOD IN THE DOORWAY AS FEZ TENDED TO HIS GRANDMA. Most of the week had been a haze because Rue was in a manic state of mind due to Jules.

"So, Fez. You know how in every '90s thriller, right, Morgan Freeman plays, like, the same semi-psychic black cop." Rue said as she looked at me and then Fez.

"Yeah." He said quietly.

"I know that's kind of racist, but the point is, in every movie, he's always calmly putting the fucking pieces of the case together, while everyone else around him is fucking freaking out, saying 'you don't know what the fuck you're talking about, Morgan. You're a fucking bad husband, you should retire.'" She paused and looked at me. "But no. Morgan is fucking hyper-focused because he can see beyond the little details."

"Rue are you sure you're not just talkin' out of your ass?" I asked as I lit a cigarette.

"Just fucking listen to me, all this shit is connected. And it is way bigger than any of us can fucking see. The point is, that's me. Right now, that's fucking me. I can see everything so fucking clearly."

"Now you're talking a bunch of shit, Rue." I said as I exhaled the smoke. "Maybe you're just over reacting."

"Shut the fuck up, listen, I know what happened, I know why it happened, and I know what the fuck I'm gonna do about it."

"Word." Fez said lightly.

"Word." Rue said making me scoff. "Wait, she can't hear us, right?" Rue asked looking at his grandmother.

"She can't see you, either."

"Okay good, 'cause this is, like, some real top-secret shit." Rue said as I laughed.

"Trust me, Rue. She ain't gonna gossip."

"Okay, uh, also, do you still have that gun." Rue asked looking at Fez.

"Wait what the fuck do you need at gun for?" I asked in a panic.

"What gun?" Fez asked.

"The one from the couch."

"You have a gun in you're fucking couch?!" I yelled.