-𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I WOKE UP IN FEZCO'S BED, his arms wrapped around my body. I was in my black Lacey panties and one of Fezco's t-shirts. As I woke up I stayed still and embraced the warmth of Fez's body heat. I felt him start to stir as he began to wake up.

"Good morning my little princess." He said softly as he kissed my forehead and leaned closer to me.

"Good morning baby." I said back as I turned around so our foreheads were touching.

"You wanna take a shower wit me?" He asked as he got up and took off his shirt. He held his arm out and I grabbed it as he helped me up. "You okay mamas?" He asked me as I winced at the slight pain in my legs.

"Yeah I'm fine babe, it'll wear off." I said as I smiled at him and followed him into the shower.

-

After the shower we both decided to watch a movie and cuddle for a little. While we were cuddling Ashtray walked in and looked at us.

"What? Are you like his bitch now?" He asked as he pointed at Fez.

"I ain't no ones bitch, you get that ash." I paused as looked up at Fez with a smile as he held me tighter. "I'm his little princess." I said as Ashtray sighed and walked out the door.

"Next time y'all wanna have fun and shi' warn me first so I can get the fuck outta town. Y'all loud as fuck." The young boy said as he walked out making me blush a little.

"He's talkin' about you, ya know." Fez said making me giggle and hit him playfully.

"I'm not that loud." I said as he chuckled.

"Ok sure babygirl."

-

After we watched 3 Disney movies I looked a my phone. The time read 4:39 and I had two text messages.

Mom:
Where the hell are you??

Mom:
I need you home by 5.

"Babe, my mom says I gotta be home by 5." I said as I held his arm that was against my waist.

"Wan' me to drive you home, princess?" He said as he held onto me tighter.

"Sure." I said as I kissed him and got up from his bed. When I got up he did too and we walked out into the hallway. "Bye ashtray!" I yelled as Fez pinned me against the door and kissed me.

"Take yo shit outside my motherfuckin' house!" Ash yelled making me giggle as the kiss broke. The drive home was full of me dancing to music and is talking about things like parties and Rue and my family. When we pulled up to my house I got out of the car and so did Fez.

"What are you doin' fez?" I asked curious to why he didn't just stay in the car.

"I'm walk yo ass up to your house, that's what I'm doin'." He said making me laugh as I took his hand and led him up to my front porch. Before I could open the door he spun me around so I was facing him. "Am I gonna see you tomorrow?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"I have school tomorrow, Fez." I said as he kissed me and grabbed my waist.

"You should skip it." He whispered in my ear as he broke the kiss.

"First day, Fez, can't skip." I said playfully as I opened the door and stood at the door frame.

"I'll be picking you up from that shit hole, then." He said making me smile and kiss him one last time.

"I'm looking forward to it." I said as I closed the door and he walked away to his car.

"Who was that?" My mom asked as I turned around to face her.

"That was..........my boyfriend, Fezco." I said smiling.

"Okay, just don't get pregnant." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

-

I woke up at 6:30 to my alarm clock. I quickly got into the shower and then I blow dried and straightened my blue locks. After that I put on my white adidas shirt that was tied in the middle, right dark blue ripped jeans, and my white adidas sneakers. Lastly I put on some make up and jewelry. After I finished getting ready I walked out of my room and grabbed my black school bag and some cash. I also put some of the pills I had into my bag too.

When I got onto the bus I sat next to Rue who was already out of it. She had sunglasses on which meant she was probably high. As we got to school Rue and I sat on a table and waited for Jules. When Jules came she walked over and we all walked through the halls.

"It's just embarrassing. I feel like everyone knows." Rue said as Jules and I looked over at her.

"Rue, I don't want to turn this into a competition, but, like, I win." Jules said making me and Rue chuckle lightly. "For like a multitude of reasons."

"I just, I don't want to deal with all the fucking questions." The curly haired girl said as we began to walk.

"I still win." Jules said as she stood in the middle of me and Rue, holding our hands.

"Wait, you're alive?" A random dude asked as Rue held up the middle finger.

"Like, what the fuck?" Rue said as me and Jules laughed.

"So, Jules where are you from?" I asked as we walked.

"Oh I moved here from the city." She said as I looked at her with wide eyes.

"So shit, really! Same." I said as she smiled at me.

"Yea my parents got divorced, so I had to move here with my dad. Why did you move?" She asked me.

"Uh....just family difference." I said shyly looking at the ground.

Now, Eva would never say this to anyone but the reason she moved was because of her dad. One night her mother got really drunk and came home with another man. Her dad, in an angry rage held a gun to the mans head. The man called the cops and her dad got sent to jail for 4 years. So, after that happened her mom moved them to the suburbs for a better life. But deep down Eva missed her dad, and the only person she admitted that to was me.