-𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

FRIDAY MORNING I WOKE UP AT 7:05, I shook Fez awake as I yawned and got out of his bed.

"5 more minutes, mamas." He whined as he pulled me back into bed with him. I kissed his forehead and got up again.

"If you want you can stay in bed, babe. I can walk to school." As I said that he got up.

"No way in hell, your not walkin' alone in the clothes you wear." He said making me laugh as he began to put clothes on. As I took my shirt off he pulled me close to him. "I love you, Eva." He said as he kissed me.

"I love you too Fez." I said as he let go of me. I then put on tight white jeans with rips on them, a black tube top I packed, and my heels.

"Babygirl!" He whined as he pulled me against his body. "That barley covers those beautiful tits of yours." He said as he looked down at me.

"Babe, I'll be fine. You know I can kick anyone's ass that try's to touch what's yours." I said making him smile and kiss me.

"Cmon' babygirl, it's time to get you to class." He said as he slapped my ass as we walk out to his car.

-

Jules slid her phone across to Rue and I as we sat at our lunch table. She looked at us with a dopey grin as I began to laugh a little.

"I mean, it's huge, right?" She asked as Rue and I both looked at the picture.

"It's okay, I mean it's maybe a little smaller than my mans, but it's a nice dick." I said as I looked at it.

"Mm I don't know." Rue said as she looked at it.

"Don't fret, it's a big dick."

"You know what? It may be, but, uh, we can't really tell 'cause it's just fucking floating in space." Rue said as she handed the phone back to Jules.

"So?" I asked, confused.

"So, there's no way to compare scale. You know, if there's a fucking hand in the frame, at least you can be, like: okay it's about the size of an adult male hand, or twice the size, or a fucking fraction of the size." Rue said making me laugh.

"You look for that shit when you get a dick pic?" I said laughing.

"Rue, this is an objectively big dick." Jules said as she slid the phone back to us. This time it was a picture of the guys dick next to an Evian water bottle.

"Wow. Okay, so his penis is the size of an Evian bottle." Rue said making me laugh.

"Jesus Christ, Rue, Baby, just say it's a big dick." I said looking at her.

"Well the lighting is nice, uh his room looks clean, he looks well groomed."

"Right?" Jules asked.

"Okay yea, I'm starting to understand the appeal." Rue said making me laugh.

"Thank you, but here's the thing. I, like, sent him a few pics from the school bathroom during class because he asked me to-." Jules began only to be cut off by Rue.

"Wait, like, nudes?" Rue asked.

"I can't talk about it, but I need you guys to help." Jules said looking at us.

"Yeah. Sure. Whatever." Rue said nervously.

"I don't know if I can help, Fez wanted me to spend the rest of the weekend with him." I said. "But what do you need help with?" I asked.

"I want, like, good, professional partial nudes. Like classy, but not too arty. Like I took them with very little thought or effort, but could also be in fucking MOMA." She said looking at the both of us.

"Yeah, that's like, easy. Whatever." Rue said trying to be cool. I smiled as I noticed she was nervous.

"Yeah." Jules said.

"Shit. Now I'm upset I can't hang with you guys, I really wanted the memory of Jules' tits in my brain." I said making all of them laugh.

"I love you two." She said looking at me and Rue.

"Trust me, we love you too babes." I said making her smile.

-

Later that day when school was over Fez brought me back to the corner store to hang with him and Ashtray. As me and Fez made out against the wall I heard a familiar voice.

"Hey ash, I wanted to ask if you knew how bitcoin works?" She asked the young boy.

"It's a worldwide cryptocurrency and digital payment system."

"I literally have no clue what you're talking about." Kat said. As she talked to ashtray Fez picked me up and slammed me against the wall. I moaned loudly as my body hit the cement wall roughly. "Is that-?"

"Yea it's Eva, anyway there really is no easy way to explain it." When ashtray said that Fez stopped making out with me and looked over at Kat as he held me up against the wall.

"Look, why don't you just tell us what you're trying to do, and we can tell you how we can help." He said looking over at the girl.

"Um..."

"Unless it's human trafficking, I don't fuck wit human trafficking." Ash said looking at the girl.

"I'm not.....human trafficking." She said.

"Yea, us, neither." Fez said as he pushed me against the wall more and began to make out with me again.

"Ok um....I was just wondering if it's like, a good way to anonymously get money online." She said looking at Ash.

"That's literally what it's made for." Ash explained in an annoyed tone. "Dumb ass." He muttered making me laugh as Fez moved his lips down to my neck to give me hickeys.

"Cool." Kat said as she left.

"Right there Fez!" I yelled as he hit the sweet spot on my neck.

"Y'all motherfuckers crazy as shit, like cmon dog I'm right here." Ash said as he hopped of the counter where he was and walked to the back of the store.