-𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘓𝘝𝘌

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

        " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

        " you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
                       ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IT WAS THE NIGHT OF THE HALLOWEEN PARTY, I was at Fezco's getting ready. As we got out of the shower I blow dried my hair and did my make up. When I walked out of the bathroom and into Fez's room he sat on his bed, looking at me.

"What?" I asked as I looked at him staring at me.

"You look so pretty." He said as he kissed me.

"I love you Fez."

"I love you too Eva." He said as he let go of me. "Now go get into that sexy lil' costume of yours on." He said as he slapped my ass and walked out of his room and to the kitchen. I then put on a tight gold dress along with a fuzzy white jacket over it. I also put on so golden heels and a white cow-girl hat. As I walked out to the living room Ash looked at me.

"You cannot tell me that she's not gonna be a stripper in two years." As said as he looked at me.

"You look amazing mamas." Fez said as he kissed me.

"Ight, let's go to that party now, baby." I said as I broke the kiss and he picked me up bridal style to bring me to the car. As he drove I laughed and giggled. When we got there I walked into the kitchen with my friends while Fez went off on his own. "Hey, Rue." I said as I looking at her.

"Hey, Eva." She said in a sad tone. "Nice costume."

"You too Rue, love the whole, 'I'm a lesbian' vibe you got goin' on." I said making her laugh.

"I love the whole, 'cowgirl stripper' vibes you have." She said as I laughed too.

"That's exactly what I was going for." I said as I walked away and grabbed a drink where Jules and Kat were. As they both took a shot Jules hugged me.

"Hey bitch! I'm so happy your here, take a shot with us." She said handing me a glass. After I downed three Tequila shots I made myself a drink.

"So, Eva, you and Fez are like fucking?" Kat asked looking at me.

"No their dating!" Jules yelled.

"Ugh, tequila makes me aggressive." Kat stared.

"Tequila turns me into a slut." I said laughing.

"Tequila makes me wanna dance!"

"I once took ten Vicodin and drank a whole bottle of tequila, and then, I like blacked out for three days, but still went to school and did homework and shit." Rue said pausing as she looked at us. "It was really weird."

"Well, let's not do that tonight." Kat said uncomfortably.

"Well, I'm clean, so.."

"Wait a minute. I was supposed to be your chaperone." Jules said as she went over and hugged Rue. "But now I'm drunk. Oops!"