-𝘍𝘐𝘍𝘛𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

☆: *.☽ LUCID DREAMS

         " you're the only girl I dream about, babe

" you're the only girl I dream about, babe."
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

MOST OF THE WEEK RUE HAD BEEN ZONED OUT, when Friday arrived I skipped school to hang out with Fez at the corner store. As I sat on the counter he stood in between my legs. While we were making out Nate pulled up out front.

"What up, Fez." He said making Fez break our kiss and look at him.

"What up, man." He said to Nate as he settled his hands on my hips.

"I know you're busy, with my sloppy seconds, but could I get two of the Cherry rolling papers?" He asked smirking at me.

"Suck a dick, Nate." I said as I hopped off the counters to get him the rolling paper. "I'll grab them babe." I said as I kissed Fez and went to the back. When I got back I handed the papers to Nate as Fez began to speak.

"Go to the back, I'll be there when he's gone." Fez whispered in my ear as I nodded and went to the back. I stood at the door so I could here them speak. "Yo, man. I don't what's been going on with you, Rue, Jules, and shit. But you should know I really care about her. Especially my girl."

"Aren't you, like, her drug dealer?" Nate asked.

"Nah, man."

"What are you like in a secret relationship with Rue?" Nate asked as I listened and laughed.

"Nah, she's like my family, and I would never do that to Eva. She's my everything." Fezco said making me smile. "Look, man, all I'm saying is leave her and her friends alone, especially my fuckin' girl."

"Is that a threat?" Nate asked in a deep voice.

"Nah, I'm just tellin' you."

"Or what?"

"We're not gonna be havin' this conversation." Fez said lightly.

"Fez, let's get this strait." Nate said as I watched him walk closer to Fez. "You're like have a retard, you dropped out of school at 20, and now you're a gangster. Oh! And you're dating a fucking whore." Nate said as I began to get angry.

"Okay! That's as much as I can fucking handle." I yelled as I burst through the back door. "Listen to me, Nate! What he's trying to say is if you keep fuckin' wit Rue and her friends, he'll kill you! Or better yet, I'll do it! Trust me Nate, I will cut your dick off in your fucking sleep and make you eat it!" I said looking at him. "And never call me a fucking whore, I think you're talkin' about your girlfriend, right there!"

"Go fuck yourself." He said.

"Whatever it takes to get me the hell away from your ass." I said as he walked off and got into his car.

"What did I fucking tell you?!" Fez asked,yelling at me as Nate drove off.

"To stay in the back." I whispered as I looked at the ground.

"Why didn't you?" He asked.

"He called me a whore." I said trying to defend myself.

"Follow me." He said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the back of the store. As we got to the back he pinned me against the wall and grabbed my throat. He kissed me as I gasped. "You need to listen, I can't have you doing that shit. I don't need you getting killed too!" He breathed as he picked me up and slammed me against the wall harder. As he made out with me I smiled making him slap my ass.

-

As Fez and I layed on his bed in nothing but our underwear we heard banging on the door.

"East Highland PD! Open up!" The officer yelled on the other side of the door.

"Fuck!" Fez yelled as he got up quickly and got dressed. Once he was dressed he darted out of the room as I followed behind.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as I threw my shirt over my body. When I walked over to the bathroom I saw Fez and Ashtray dumping a bunch of pills in the toilet.

"Come on bro hurry the fuck up!" Fez yelled.

"Shit." I whispered as Fez looked at me.

"Dude we can't loose all this money, Mouse is gonna freak!" Ash yelled as he continued to flush pills down the toilet.

"Shit! You gotta get out of here, Eva." Fez said looking at me.

"Wait have her take some of the shit." Ash said looking at me holding my bag. Ash then put 16 pill bottles into my purse.

"I don't know if you should give me those man, I've been clean for so fucking long, I don't wanna-."

"Babygirl, listen to me, I know you've been clean and I know you're able to keep it that way. Just go home and hide them from yourself. I'll call you later to tell you I'm okay." He said as he opened the window in his room.

"I-I don't wanna leave you here, Fez." I said as I began to climb out the window.

"Babygirl, you have to. I love you so much, Eva." He said as he kissed me.

"I love you too, Fez." I said as broke the kiss and ran to my house. As I ran to my house tears fell down my face. When I got into my house I slammed the door shut. I put the pills in the closet of my room and fell on my bed. I cried into my pillow as I began to doze off to sleep.