Chapter 23 ~ Surprise .

Adriana P.O.V ~ Chicago Illinois 📍

I Was strolling through my Instagram while Tae was doing my hair and my Makeup Artist was doing my Makeup.

Tae-So how's my god baby doing? *Smiles At her while doing hair*

Adriana-She's hella Active but other than that she good *Smiles*

Tae-Aww that's So Good Pooh I'm glad everything is going good.

Adriana-*Smiles at him* Thanks Tae

As Me and Tae was talking Von and Durk has walked in with some Pizza and Wings which Von sat on the bed with the Pizza and started eating a slice while Durk Grabbed a Piece and sat on the bed strolling through the T.V.

Tae-Damn y'all can't offer us No Food.. *Looking at them*

Adriana-I know right,Chicago got them acting real different. *Chuckles and Looks over at them*

Durk-Damn y'all want sum? *Looks at them eating*

Tae-Nah I was just playing,ion eat while I'm working. *Doing hair*

Adriana-*Close eyes so makeup artist can finish Makeup* Nope I just had sum

Von-*Eating and Looks Over At Adriana* Damn why you got to put on all that makeup...You look beautiful without it on.

Adriana-Aww thanks Daddy. *Smirking*

Durk-*Cuts Eyes Over at Adriana* I'm finna beat you and Von Ass..

Von-Nigga you know I'm just playing. *Chuckles* But y'all Already Know I got a new girl.

Adriana-Oh y'all official?*Open eyes*

Von-Yep We Are,She said she was tired of just being just "Friends" so I made it official with her.

Tae-Hold on..So I thought you and Amina had something going or did you just fuck and Duck my Girl. *Raises Eyebrow at him*

Adriana-Yea.

Von-Well see...Me and Amina didn't really want each other so I guess we both fuck and Duck each other *Shrugs shoulders and eating wings*

Adriana/Tae-*Looks at Each Other* Ohh I see

Adriana-So is we gone see her tonight at the show?

Von-Matter Fact y'all is,But you better not be asking no weird ass question.

Adriana-Honey I'm not.

Durk-You know her crazy ass probably is *Chuckle and looks at Von*

Adriana-Shut Up Durk..

I was Now Putting On My Outfit which Durk was Doing the Same thing,After I got done I got Tae to Take A Picture.