01

"I guess she got bullied again."

"I feel bad for her."

"We should stay away from her."

[Author's note: Kim Ahra= y/n. Imagine your korean name is kim Ahra.
[ One special thing for my readers is that, in each fan fiction they are given a korean name. They have an actual name except of Y/n.So they can imagine it for real.]

Random girls said while looking at Ahra who was looking at the mirror without any expression.

She had many bruises all over her body.Her one eye was swollen and her lips were bleeding. Her hair were cut unevenly and her uniform was wet. As a whole she was looking horrible.

"Go and tell it to someone... maybe someone will help you." a girl said to Ahra.

"Will you help me?" Ahra said and looked at her.

"Aaa...."

"Then why would anyone else help?" Ahra said and closed herself into the bathroom.

She cried the entire day in the bathroom and before coming out from it she washed her face and wore a hoodie over her head to avoid people from seeing her hair. She walked to her home.

"You are back my daughter." Ahra's mother hugged her.

"Hmmm..." Ahra said and started to move towards her room.

"Won't you eat?? The lunch is ready.." Ahra's mother shouted.

"I am not hungry." Ahra shouted and went inside her room.

She removed her hoodie and then started to look at herself in the mirror. Some tears formed in her eyes and she wiped them.

"Let's eat toge...." Her mother entered the room but stopped talking when she saw Ahra's hair.

"What happened to your hair?" She said and walked towards her.

"Who told you to come in without knocking!!" Ahra shouted and covered her hair with the hoodie again.

"Show me what happened to you!" Her mother again shouted and removed the hoodie.

"Did they bully you again?"

"No...I cut them myself." Ahra said and looked away. Tears dropped from her eyes.

"Show me!What else have they done to you!" Her mother shouted and started to remove her clothes. Both of them were shouting and crying.

Ahra's mother removed her hoodie and her shirt and saw many bruises on her belly and back.

"Did they do it?" Ahra's mother said.

Ahra didn't say anything.

"Tell me did they do it??" She shouted and hugged her.

"Mom.... please change my school.. i can't live here...."

"Ahra.... i can't do this...we don't have enough money... i promise i'll talk to your teacher!"

"What will you talk about? She's principal's daughter! She won't listen to you!" Ahra shouted.

"I'll do something..... i promise." Ahra's mother said and took her to the table.

"I'll feed you today." Ahra's mother said and helped her to eat the lunch.

Ahra is a poor girl. Her father doesn't work because of his health and her mother works whole day to make enough money so that they can eat normally. Ahra is being bullied again and again. She hates her life. She has no friends. SHE HAS NO ONE TO TALK TO.