14

The day when Taehyung first saw Ahra

Taehyung's POV

I was walking to my home when i saw a girl sitting near the river. She had long hair and i wanted to see her face . I walked near her and stood beside her. I sat with her and tapped at her shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her and she looked at me. She was crying. Her face was bruised and her head was bleeding. She reminded me of myself when i was bullied. I immediately gave her a my handkerchief and she gently took it and mumbled thank you.

I wanted to stay by her side but my grandmother's health was not okay so i went back home. After that i came to river often to see her but she wasn't there.

One day me and Jungkook decided to skip our first class. I took him to the river in case i'll get to see her again.

We were sitting when i saw a girl sitting there. She had short hair. I ignored her because the girl i saw had long hair. Me and Jungkook continued eating when i saw her walking into the river.

"Jungkook.... look she's walking into the river." I said but he ignored.

"She might want to swim." He said and continued eating.

I stood up and ran towards her. I pulled her up and saw that she was the same girl i saw that day. But her hair were cut unevenly. I pulled her out of the river and cupped her face and hugged her. Shes not dead! She can't die! I said to myself and then i said the words which my grandmother used to say me when i wanted to die. Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay.

I said and then i stood up. I went to stop a taxi so that we can take her to the nearest hospital.

"What happened?" He said and i told him the thing.

I told him to pick her up. He picked her up and i stopped the taxi and we took her to the hospital.

End of Pov

Taehyung thought all this and sighed.

"It's too late now." Taehyung said and a tear fell his eyes.

Taehyung was the one who saved her but now she has fallen for Jungkook and it's too late to tell her that.

Taehyung went to the hospital.

"Your uncle is here today.Go home and come tomorrow." Taehyung's grandmother insisted him and so he came back home.

He was walking when Ahra's mother caught her.

"Taehyung!"

"Yes.."

"Are you going home? Come eat with us."

Taehyung nodded and went to Ahra's home.

They ate together and then talked for a bit.

"So you'll not stay in the hospital?" Ahra's mother asked.

"No." Taehyung said.

"Then stay with us." She said.

"Yes please." Ahra said and he nodded.

Ahra's mother prepared the room and they jumped on their mattresses.

"It's fun to have night overs. I never dreamed of doing this." Ahra said and grinned.

"Me too." Taehyung said.

After sometime

"Taehyung are you asleep?" Ahra said.

"No..."

"Taehyung you have seen my bruises... why do you still like me?" Ahra asked.

"Because i am just like you." He said.

"Huh?"

Taehyung got up from his bed and removed his shirt.

"What are you doing?? Mom! Mom!" Ahra shouted and was about to run out of the when Taehyung stopped her and made her stand in front of him.

Ahra looked at him and her eyes filled with tears. His body was bruised too.

"Taehyung..." she said while slightly touching his bruised with her fingers.

"You know you are touching my naked body." Taehyung said and chuckled, he was shy inside.

Ahra looked at him and they looked at each other for long time.

"For How long will you stare like this?" Taehyung asked her.

"I want to protect you." Ahra said and hugged him.

"Ahra... i am not wearing my shirt!" Taehyung shouted and Ahra moved back.

"I ... i am sorry.." Ahra said and looked away. Taehyung was blushing hard. He immediately wore his shirt and they slept.

At night

Ahra was having a nightmare and tears were falling from her eyes.

Taehyung stood up and wiped her tears. He held her hand and she calmed down. He kissed her forehead and caressed her face. Then he slept still holding her hand.

The next day

"I'll take her home." Jungkook said to Taehyung and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung went home earlier than them.

Ahra was walking waiting for Taehyung to come but then stopped as she saw a cat on the path.

"Are you hungry?" She said to the cat and took out a bread and gave her. She ate it and Ahra smiled while looking at her. She was wearing the cap Taehyung gave her. She looked like a boy.

"She looks like you." Jungkook said and sat beside her. Ahra startled and looked at him.

"You weren't expecting me, right?" Jungkook said and smiled at her. She blushed and nodded.

"I'll walk you home." Jungkook said and then locked his hand with her and walked her home.

"Is Taehyung with you?" Ahra's mother asked when she saw Jungkook.

"Who's he?" Her mother asked.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, Ahra's boyfriend." Jungkook said and smiled.