17

The next day

"Ahra... we need to talk!" Yena said and Ahra went out with her. Jungkook stopped her but she ignored him and went out.

"Leave him! or else you'll see something more worse than your head!" Yena said.

Ahra kept silent and didn't say anything.

"Answer me!"

"Hmm..." Ahra said.

"Aren't you going to answer me? What's with this hmmm??" Yena said and pushed her. She fell on the ground.

"What is the problem with you?" Jungkook came and shouted.

"Jungkook... she just want to use you! She doesn't love you!" Yena said.

"Shutup!" Jungkook said and took Ahra with him.

"Leave me Jungkook!" Ahra said and shoved his hand which was on her wrist.

"Why?"

"I don't want to be with you anymore!"

Jungkook looked at her strange behaviour and stopped her.

"Why? why now? You made me fall for you! and now you don't want to be with me?" Jungkook shouted.

Ahra stopped and looked at him.

"I am sorry..."

"Sorry for what?"

"For making you fall for me! Please stop loving me!" Ahra said and tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I can't! Ahra.... i love you." Jungkook said and held her hands.

"Yena loves you more..."

"I don't care about anyone else! You made me fall for you and now you can't reverse it!"

"Jungkook....."

Jungkook dragged her to an empty room and made her stand in front of him.

"Why did you make me fall for you when you can't stay with me?" Jungkook shouted at her.

"It wasn't in my control! You saved me!So i fall for you!"

"Taehyung was there too!"

"I told you that i remembered only you! And the way you talked to me! You gave me a new life!"

"But i didn't say anything...."

"You told me that everything thing will be okay... you cupped my face... you hugged me... i can't do anything but to fall for you!"

"But i don't do any of these!"

"Then who did?"

"Maybe Taehyung....." Jungkook said and both of them looked at each other in shock.

"No... this can't be true..." Ahra said.

"He actually saved you! I only picked you up and put you in the taxi." Jungkook admitted.

"But... i told him that you saved me... Why didn't he tell me that it was actually he who saved me?" Ahra said.

••••••••

Ahra went home straight as Taehyung was in the hospital she walked home alone.

"Lunch is ready! But you have to eat it with Taehyung!" Her mother said and gave her the food and pushed her out of the house.

She walked to Taehyung.

"My mom sent the food for you." Ahra said and gave him the food. She looked at him and thought why didn't he tell her that he was the one who saved her.

"It's delicious! Once i discharge then we'll eat together at your home with your mom." Taehyung said while eating.

"Hmm..."

"Did you visit Grandmother?"

"I slept there yesterday."

"Ahra..."

"Hmm..."

"You are the best." He said and placed a spoon full of food in her mouth. She ate it and smiled.

"Taehyung....."

"Hmm..."

"Why didn't you tell me that you were the one who saved me?" Ahra said and Taehyung started to cough.

Ahra gave him a glass of water and he looked at her.

"Jungkook told me." Ahra said.

"I ... aaa... i just didn't want to ruin your and Jungkook's relation."

"Do you like me?"

"What? No! Why would i like a girl like you?" Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Thank you."

"For saving you?"

"No.... for not liking me. I am relieved." She said and smiled. Taehyung gave her a fake smiled and started to eat again.

She went home

"Mom has to work hard to pay for my school fee. Taehyung got injured because of me. Jungkook fell in love with me and now i know that he was not the one i love.... I love Taehyung and he doesn't love me. Well the last thing is a relief for me but what should i do about the rest?" Ahra though while holding the cap in her hand.

"How can i lessen the burden of my mom? How can make Jungkook hate me? How can i not love Taehyung?" Ahra said and a tear left her eye.

She then wore the cap and went to Taehyung's grandmother.

"How are you now?" Ahra asked Taehyung's grandmother.

"I have a good news." She said.

"Good news?"

"The doctors told me that i'll be alright after the operation." She said and smiled.

"Does Taehyung know about this?"

"I'll tell him once he gets discharge."

"Surprise?"

"Surprise." She said and smiled.

Ahra's tension was released to hear this. She became happy and then they slept.

In the morning she went to school.

"I don't deserve you Jungkook." Ahra said and cried.

"Ahra...."

"Let's break up Jungkook!"

"Give me a try.."

"I don't want to hurt you anymore... we are friends and i don't want to spoil this friendship. I am weak! I am not even pretty that you should hang around me!"

"Okay... but i am always there for you.."

"Thankyou."

"But.. do you love Taehyung ?"

"No..."

"Are you sure?"

"Please don't tell him that we broke up..."

"Okay.."

"Let's go to the class now."

"I am not felling okay.. i am going to the library." Ahra said and walked to the library.