16

After a month

Ahra was going to the part time job to get her money.

"Hey! I am waiting for my gift." Taehyung shouted and started to walk beside her.

"I am going to take the money" Ahra said and smiled at him.

"Ooooo i am so excited." Taehyung said.

"Hey! Don't expect too much! I don't have enough money to waste on you!"

"I know... it'll be my first ever gift from a friend... so i am excited." Taehyung said and Ahra looked at him.

"Don't look at me like this!" Taehyung said and pouted at her. She smiled and then they walked to the store.

"These are not total sir." Ahra said to the owner who was busy in counting his money.

Taehyung was waiting outside for Ahra to come with the money and buy him a gift.

"Look kid! Thank me that i am giving you the money! Now shu!" He said and again started to count the money.

"How can you do this? I worked really hard to earn this money to help my mom give my school fee! I want my money!"

"School fee? Why don't you just change your school then? It'll help your mom in a better way!" The man said and chuckled.

"Give me my money!" Ahra said and snatched the money which he was counting.

"How dare you!" the man got up and pushed her and took the money from her. Ahra fell down and her head started to bleed. She started to cry and came out of the store.

"Let's eat ice cream....." Taehyung said with excitement but stopped when he saw Ahra's head bleeding.

"What happened?" He said.

"Nothing..." She said and looked away to avoid her tears from falling down.

"Ahra.. did your owner beat you?" Taehyung asked her.

She didn't say anything. Taehyung got angry and started to walk towards the store.

"Taehyung! Leave it!" Ahra said and stoped him but he entered the store and pulled the owner by his collar.

"How dare you touch her?" Taehyung said and punched him.

"Taehyung! Stop it!" Ahra shouted and tried to stop him but he punched the man again.

"You little shit! Stop hitting me!" the man said and pushed him. He fell on the ground and a heavy box fell on his knee.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Taehyung groaned.

"Taehyung!" Ahra shouted and pushed the box away.
Taehyung's knee had already started to bleed. Ahra called the men for help and they helped him and took him to the hospital.

At the hospital

"He's okay now. You can meet him." The doctor said and Ahra went inside the room.

"Your uncle payed the bill." Ahra said to him.

"I know..." Taehyung said and put his hand on her head which was bandaged because her head was bleeding too.

"Does it hurt?" He asked her.

"I am sorry Taehyung." Ahra said and started to cry.

"It's not because of you Ahra.. my knee was already injured." Taehyung said and wiped her tears.

"Why did he beat you?" Taehyung asked her.

"He didn't give me the total amount. I asked him for that and....." Ahra said and wiped her tears.

"I'll teach him a lesson!" Taehyung said.

"You don't have to..."

"The doctor said i need rest of 2 days. Can you visit Grandmother for two days?" Taehyung asked her.

"Okay... i'll." Ahra said and Taehyung smiled at her.

She got back home. She gave the left money to her mom.

"These are yours.." Her mother said.

"I know.. they are not enough but please take them." Ahra said and went inside the kitchen.Then she heard her mother talking to someone.

"I'll give you the money back. I promise. Please give me some more time. I have to pay Ahra's school fee too." Ahra's mother said to a man who was asking his money back.Ahra was listening every thing from the kitchen.

"Why did you put her in such an expensive school when you can't afford it!" The man said and left.

Ahra's mother didn't say anything and sighed.

"Why did you put her in such an expensive school when you can't afford it!"

"School fee? Why don't you just change your school then? It'll help your mom in a better way!"

These words echoed in her head and she went inside her room.

"It's all because of me!" She said and started to cry. After sometime she came down.

"Mom... i am going to the hospital." Ahra said.

"Taehyung's with you?"

"He got into the hospital because of me."

"What??"

"His knee is injured." Ahra said and her eyes were teary.

"Did you two got into some kinda fight?"

"I am not going to see him i am going to see his grandmother. They are in different hospitals." Ahra said and left the home.

"Tell me the name of Taehyung's hospital!" Her mother shouted.

"Xx hospital." Ahra shouted back and walked to the hospital.

Ahra went to the hospital.

"Oh my little fairy, how are you feeling?" Grandmother asked her.

"You know Taehyung got injured because of me but you are still calling me fairy?"

"He didn't get injured because of you. His knee was injured long time ago."

"How?"

"He got bullied and injured his knee.... my poor child." grandmother said and took a long breath of avoid crying.

Ahra held her hand tightly and helped her sleep.

••••••••

"How are you feeling son?" Ahra's mother asked Taehyung.

"I am fine.... but why did you come?" Taehyung asked her.

"You got injured because of my daughter... i had to come and because i like you too."

"I told her i didn't get injury because of her." Taehyung said and sighed.

"I bought some food for you. Eat it. I have to go back to take care of my husband. He's not well."

"Is that the reason Ahra is down these days?"

"She's down? Well i also felt that something's wrong with her."

"Don't worry.... i'll take care of her once i get out of here."

"Hahha that's why i love you." Ahra's mother said and kissed Taehyung' s forehead.

"Get well soon." She said and waved at him.

Taehyung smiled and waved back. After that Jungkook came to meet him.

"How did that happen?" Jungkook asked him and looked worried.

"Ahh... it's nothing..." Taehyung said and then both of them talked for a while.

Ahra spent the night with Taehyung's grandmother.